What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Eels office.....

DETAILS VS ROOSTERS

Eels fans are advised to pre-purchase your tickets from any Ticketek outlet or by visiting www.ticketek.com.au <http://www.ticketek.com.au> this will save you time and stress waiting outside Aussie Stadium in a last minute roll-up to the ground. Hundreds of fans have experienced this during 2005 – don’t be one of them! Buying your tickets early will ensure you an easy and immediate entry into Aussie Stadium for one of the clashes on the season.

Eels fans have been allocated a special fan bay (Bay 33) so that you can support your team en-masse. So don't forget to ask for this bay when purchasing your tickets.

nöyd

Staff member
bay33.jpg

The pic is small but there is the view from the Bay 33 concourse

Hellsy

Immortal
Is Bay 33 General admin?

Season Ticket holders can get the $8 tickets thats all.....

The Colonel

Immortal
$22 - STH can get the cheap prices as usual I belive but you have to get your tickets when you get there...

Hellsy

Immortal
I don't care. As long as I am with all of you guys and only paying $8, I really don't care.

MystikEel

Juniors
The Colonel said:
$22 - STH can get the cheap prices as usual I belive but you have to get your tickets when you get there...

Guess we'll just have to get there early to avoid queues then!

Hellsy

Immortal
Hopefully queues won't be too long.
I have to get from work in Rydalmere. Leaving at 5.30pm but traffic will be hectic

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellchick said:
Hopefully queues won't be too long.
I have to get from work in Rydalmere. Leaving at 5.30pm but traffic will be hectic

funny that!! so will I:shock: ...but I'll be leaving at 4ish;-)

eelz47

Coach
i got ga ticket on saturday, i rather pay more than line up for heaps
even if it eels bay anybody will sit there

I will be leaving here St Leonards at about 4, so that will be easy enough to get tickets. but I only have 1 spare season ticket to help everyone out with.

Or I could go to the ticket booth and so could Mum, maybe then I could get 4 of those tickets spare.

PB

Bench
Hellchick said:
Is Bay 33 General admin?

Season Ticket holders can get the $8 tickets thats all.....

Did we confirm if Bay 33, or the rest of the ground for thatmatter is general admin? i.e first in best dressed....?

I work up the road from the ground and finish at 4:30!!! Giddy Up!