What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the mouths of babes

Mish

Juniors
Funny things that kids say.

My daugher usually has ZERO interest in league but today she intently watched the game claiming she enjoyed it for once. On the way home she gives me a run down on the game. This is part of her interpretation of it.

"I know why Tigers have been losing, they lose because the refs are bad and let people hurt our team on purpose like number 11 did to number 7" (for some reason that really bugged her she bought it up numerous times).

She felt that all they wanted to do was hurt our team so noone could play and she said the ref was stupid. Also she hates parra fans because they kept rubbing her nose in it that Tigers can't beat Parra.

She now hates Parra...... (and stupid refs :lol:).

Last edited:

Mish

Juniors
....and now we have a new fan of the game, well done (wrong side of course ;-)).

I am happy she is a fan of the game. She was the one that showed the least interest in footy and now she is begging to come to more games, she enjoyed it so much, although strange that the game that drew her in was such an awful one.

She chose the right team tho Ziggy had she went to soufs I may of been forced to pack her bags. Gee I would miss her.

Actually it was bought up in a topic yesterday about worst fears, one of the kids supporting soufs would be right up there in my list. Thankfully thats a nightmare I will never experience.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
No, a nightmare would be if she said that she didn't follow League, and wanted to follow the Swans. Thus, the old man would come under pressure to take her to watch that sport.

Than again, if my boy ends up supporting the chooks, I may be singing from the same hymn sheet as yourself.

Cheers

N.C.

Juniors
My best mate bought my son a jersey for his third birthday. He told him he could choose the one he wanted. He chose Souths. Now I know this is because the first game I took him to was a Souths/Sharks trial and he spent more time cheering for the Rabbitohs mascot than he did for any of their players, and thankfully he's starting to take a bit more of an interest in the Tigers now, but I can't see myself packing him off for wearing the red and green.

Now, if he'd chosen a Dogs, Broncos or Raiders jersey by mistake... Or Manly or Easts... Or the freakin' Storm!!! Now there's a different story altogether!

Souths are hardly the enemy. They're so meek and cuddly, it's almost a shame to
have to want to destroy them once or twice a year...

Mish

Juniors
No, a nightmare would be if she said that she didn't follow League, and wanted to follow the Swans. Thus, the old man would come under pressure to take her to watch that sport.

Than again, if my boy ends up supporting the chooks, I may be singing from the same hymn sheet as yourself.

Cheers

I stand corrected, that would be awful.

And N.C I sympathise, a friend of mine from work ended up a soufs supporter for that very reason, their first jersey given to them was soufs so he just kept on following them. He said he sometimes wishes it was a different jersey he was given, perhaps a Tigers one he says.

And its a pleasure to belt them once or twice a year.. I wish we were able to do it weekly, how fun would that be!

Matrix

Juniors
I am happy she is a fan of the game. She was the one that showed the least interest in footy and now she is begging to come to more games, she enjoyed it so much, although strange that the game that drew her in was such an awful one.

She chose the right team tho Ziggy had she went to soufs I may of been forced to pack her bags. Gee I would miss her.

Actually it was bought up in a topic yesterday about worst fears, one of the kids supporting soufs would be right up there in my list. Thankfully thats a nightmare I will never experience.
I would adopt her if she supported souths.

Mish

Juniors
I would adopt her if she supported souths.

You could inherit the $400 mobile phone bill she raked up too. Only problem is she LOL's @ soufs too, and living with a soufs supporter could put her at risk of death by laughter.

Matrix

Juniors
You could inherit the $400 mobile phone bill she raked up too. Only problem is she LOL's @ soufs too, and living with a soufs supporter could put her at risk of death by laughter.
She probably downloaded the souths ringtone to many times. Death by laughter,Ryan Tandy as a starting front rower now thats a risk of death by laughter.I bet Hannant and Sims will have trouble sleeping tonight.

Last edited:

Mish

Juniors
She probably downloaded the souths ringtone to many times. Death by laughter,Ryan Tandy as a starting front rower now thats a risk of death by laughter.I bet Hannant and Sims will have trouble sleepind tonight.

Oh please.. stop it! :lol: You wish you had Tandy back, I remember how much you used to tell me how great he was.

And all may not be what it seems as far as who has been selected, I would not be suprised if there are a few suprises coming in that regard.

And I don't know what songs they were she downloaded but it could of been Nikki Webster or some other girl pop music type artists. Had she downloaded anything remotely soufs I'm sure she would of tried poking her own eardrums out with knitting needles.

WTF 7

juniors
She probably downloaded the souths ringtone to many times. Death by laughter,Ryan Tandy as a starting front rower now thats a risk of death by laughter.I bet Hannant and Sims will have trouble sleepind tonight.

u bagging the tigers out , when A- u follow souffs B- u follow SOUFFS C- souths are softer than pillows in the shopping mall,

if she lived a souffs supporter whe would be committed to nut house within minutes,

no run along and pick up your dentures you toothless f**k

innsaneink

Referee
u bagging the tigers out , when A- u follow souffs B- u follow SOUFFS C- souths are softer than pillows in the shopping mall,

if she lived a souffs supporter whe would be committed to nut house within minutes,

Redfern all blacks logo av eh?

image.php

Those in glass houses...

Callan Pk

Juniors

a heh-----------a heh -----aaahh :|

I see, a joke

dont quit your day job

Mish

Juniors
Soufs fan are you?

Thanks for your pointless contribution to the topic. dickhead.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
in all seriousness Mish, that was a very pisspoor attempt at humour.

Mish

Juniors
matrix and myself know each other outside of the forum and say lame stuff to each other all the time over soufs, that comment i made is far from my worst.

Matrix

Juniors

I was bagging out Ryan Tandy who used to play for Souths and was sh*t and I was proven right. He was completely outplayed by Dane Laurie a player on debut and your pathetic attempts at name calling have no impact on me whatsoever.

Callan Pk

Juniors
Soufs fan are you?

Thanks for your pointless contribution to the topic. dickhead.

Why would you think Im a souths fan?
That misinterpretation could easily be placed on you, considering all you do is talk about souths and your lame life story.

Death by laughter?????? :-k

Latest posts