What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Row Depth

True EEL

Bench
Hellsy said:
Gee Caylo was bloody good last night want he????? He really played his heart out!

good to see someone else noticing and acknowledging the work of the great man - it's no coincidence that he has been close to being back to his top form over the last 5 to 6 weeks - when we have been winning.......???

Hurriflatch

Referee
At his best Caylo is still one of the best forwards in the game, it's been very good to see him back in form along with Wagon who has also copped plenty from fans.

and Burt was one of our best last night, should've gotten 3 tries dman cheating refs ;-)

True EEL

Bench
these 3 players have copped some the worst from fans on this board and it's unfair as they love the eels and have showed they can all still play....

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'll be the 1st to admit that I've bagged Burt and questioned CAylo's spot in the team but my words have never tasted better

True EEL

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
I'll be the 1st to admit that I've bagged Burt and questioned CAylo's spot in the team but my words have never tasted better

respect!!! for admitting you were critical and now have seen the light;-) :D

Parraren

Bench
It's Josh's chance to step up to the plate now.

I think he can do the job for us.

He's all quality from what I've seen of him in his limited time on the field.

Now we just need him to translate that quality into more quantity...

Hellsy

Immortal
True EEL said:
good to see someone else noticing and acknowledging the work of the great man - it's no coincidence that he has been close to being back to his top form over the last 5 to 6 weeks - when we have been winning.......???

Thankgoodness he has re-discovered what he has been missing in recent times!!!!!!!!!!
A Caylo on fire is FANTASTIC for us

Utey

Coach
Theres no doubt, he is the best captain we have! When he plays well Parra usually wins.

number8

Juniors
I never thought he was playing as bad as he copped anyway! Funny what a few wins will do to peoples perceptions!

cayless1989

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
Well I would.....

Have Hindmarsh Start at Front rower with cayless

Wagon To starting Lock

Huaraki in on the bench for Wagon.

Hindmarsh
Pig
Cayless
Robo
Morrison
Wagon

Pj
Widders
Cordoba
Huaraki

i saw huaraki at the game and he was on crutches

Delboy

First Grade
Huaraki did his ankle at training.he is very upset as not sure if he will play again this year, and believes he could have got a game in NRL if stayed fit. Signed a 2 year deal about 2 weeks ago to stay with the club. John Williams has I believe signed a deal with the Rorters

Hellsy

Immortal
Delboy said:
Huaraki did his ankle at training.he is very upset as not sure if he will play again this year, and believes he could have got a game in NRL if stayed fit. Signed a 2 year deal about 2 weeks ago to stay with the club. John Williams has I believe signed a deal with the Rorters

He has

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
For those that watched Reggies on Saturday, which of the props played well enough to replace Fuifui as it appears that Hauraki is injured. Lewis, Paulo, Wood or can Zeb Taia play front row? Is Brendon Oake also injured at the moment and for how long?

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
For those that watched Reggies on Saturday, which of the props played well enough to replace Fuifui as it appears that Hauraki is injured. Lewis, Paulo, Wood or can Zeb Taia play front row? Is Brendon Oake also injured at the moment and for how long?

I would lean towards putting Chad up there and bringing Zeb in the side.