What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Row Depth

Gronk

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
Junior Paulo was the best prop for mine.

He's got potential but is way to green for mine. Not sure if throwing him in the deep end vs Dragons is what JT would do right now.

Gronk

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
Either would I, but the question was who was a standout in Prems.

The forwards struggles in PL vs Manly. They just managed to hold their own. We got up because we had a few good touches and Blakes 2 x 40/20's.

The difference was Tony P (who's off the Raiders), Reddy, Blake and the other winger "E" somebody.

Utey

Coach
Etu Usaile (sp?) continues his good run, Parmatangi came up with some big plays too!

Freak2

Juniors
I wonder if Stringer has let himself go!!

I would give my right arm to see him play like he did this time last year!!!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Junior Paolo had a good game saturday night. I would have to say he looks to be the best option. Lewis went OK and he has more experience but Paolo is more like Fui, aggressive and a go forward player. Lewis is a hit the line and spin for the offload forward. The only other option is Aaron Wood. But I don't think he is ready.

True EEL

Bench
number8 said:
I never thought he was playing as bad as he copped anyway! Funny what a few wins will do to peoples perceptions!

i never thought he was going that bad either - i think his "lesser" form at the start of the year was simply a reflection of the situation at the club and him feeling the sting as Captain - but he is playing at a much better level now

True EEL

Bench
for mine - Hindy goes up to the front row, especially against the Dragons

now is not the time for inexperience - Wags to backrow

Utey

Coach
True EEL said:
for mine - Hindy goes up to the front row, especially against the Dragons

now is not the time for inexperience - Wags to backrow

;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Freak2 said:
I wonder if Stringer has let himself go!!

I would give my right arm to see him play like he did this time last year!!!

I saw him the other night Freak and remember saying to ute that wouldn't be great if he just got clean bill of health from the medical experts to resume playing because he still looks fit.

Latest posts