What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui - How Many Weeks?

PP i was thinking the same thing, i recall u saying that get Fui Fui to take out some of the Brisbane big name players, he must be one of us on the forums and taken u seriously.

parra pete

Referee
parraitdoesmatta said:
PP i was thinking the same thing, i recall u saying that get Fui Fui to take out some of the Brisbane big name players, he must be one of us on the forums and taken u seriously.

Phoohey to that :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
has Fui actually got any carry points in the NRL??..he may do so in Premier league, but it's a different body isn't it?

Hurriflatch

Referee
it still counts under the loading

due to prior NSWRL charges Fui actually had a 140% loading for the tackle on Hutch Maiava which turned about a 2 week suspension into a 6 week ban.

mickdo

Coach
eelavation said:
has Fui actually got any carry points in the NRL??..he may do so in Premier league, but it's a different body isn't it?
He has 36 carry over points in the top grade.

Hurriflatch

Referee
bugger, even a grade 1 will see him outed for a game.

gotta beat any charge to get him playing next week if he is cited.

Parra should fight it if Fui does get cited anyway

Stagger eel

Staff member
he might actually be cited twice, the other was also Barnes, from memory it was just after he threw a forward pass.

The Colonel

Immortal
The first tackle on Barnes will be fine. It is the second one where he'll miss four or five. Two weeks would be nice Charlie but with his record it will be longer...

Mr Saab

Referee
i had a bigger problem with the 1st one actually. The clown commentators missed it....barnes had passed the ball and was cleaned up high and late. Hopefully the match review committee dont miss it.
The 2nd one was careless....barnes was falling, but i dont know if that will help him toooo much.

The Colonel

Immortal
Was the one where he fell the second one? I thought that was the first? If so reverse what I just said......

Mr Saab

Referee
the 1st one was missed by all (not me) as barnes had passed the ball.... and the 2nd one was the one where he was put on report for contacting barnes' head as he was falling. Fui might not play again this yr (bad record which i forgot about)

The Colonel

Immortal
The first tackle then was bad and where he copped the concussion. He'll be gone unless they can fight the charge or the NRL miss it as well....He has played well but with Wagon, Peek, Cannings and possibly Hindmarsh to come back we will be well covered.....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen it slowed down on the replay, and he really should get off

if he pleads guilty, his carry over points might hurt him

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he only got reported once didn't he ?

I've seen that one slowed down, but not the other

are you suggesting he may get cited for the first one ?

noosa-eel

Juniors
There was nothing wrong with that tackle...barnes was falling into it and fui's arm came up off the ball....shouldn't have a case to answer.

As for that thug Webb...atleast 6 weeks :whistle:whistle:whistle

Mr Saab

Referee
just because a tackle wasnt put on report doesnt mean they cant be cited.
he "should" be cited for the 1st one more so than the reported one.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Charlie Saab said:
just because a tackle wasnt put on report doesnt mean they cant be cited.
he "should" be cited for the 1st one more so than the reported one.

I only saw 1 angle of the first one and it was inconclusive, have you seen or was there a reverse angle of it???

Mr Saab

Referee
only saw the one angle as it happened...and IMO (not being biased of couse) it was bad.
He blindsided (not illegal i know) barnes and cuffed him with a swinging arm around the head late after he passed the ball.
Ch 9 didnt show it again as they all missed it (4 commentators and no mention...baffling)