What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui - How Many Weeks?

dazeely

First Grade
and because hes an eel. will definately get suspended if rooters make the eight. you watch .....

Glenn

First Grade
Knowing the Judiciary, at least 4-5 weeks despite the player falling before the tackle

fridge

wont know what they're charging him with till monday :( hopefully it's a reckless grade 2 max, which would equal about 3 weeks assuming he has carry over points for that 6 week suspension.

bartman

Immortal
Angry_eel said:
he might escape. but who knows with this judiciary. they might just f**k him up because he can't speak alot of english:lol:.
:lol: ... :shock: ... :x You might be right.

GoParra

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
he might escape. but who knows with this judiciary. they might just f**k him up because he can't speak alot of english:lol:.

Not sure where this comes from, but I'd like to say having met the guy a few times, his English is fine.

Eelectrica

Referee
GoParra said:
Not sure where this comes from, but I'd like to say having met the guy a few times, his English is fine.
I think it comes from this Brian Smith classic quote:
Fui did his ribs but we had to put him back on which was a gamble - his English is better than my Tongan, and I don't really know whether he was saying that he was right or he was busted.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Cannings needs to stand up

He can destroy teams in reggies then gets promoted doesn't do the same, drops back to reggies tears it up and so on.

I'm hoping Fui doesn't get suspended nor does he deserve to and Parra should fight the charge if Fui gets cited

however,

I've got a feeling that the NRL being the NRL will get him.

Utey

Coach
Big loss if he is suspended. Looking at it again, it should have been a penalty and the game played on. Fui's arm was swinging, hit the ball and went a little to high. He will be cited and who knows how many weeks he will recieve.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
his arm hit the ball and whats his face was falling, surely this has to be considered other wise it would of been a great tackle!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Just take in a tape of Gafa's tackle from last week or do the judiciary not like this as it could show how pathetic the MRC can be?

parra pete

Referee
The tackle he was cited on was a nothing. It was another in the same match on Barnes shown on Fox Show this afternoon that will be a worry.
Hope I didn't jinx Fui. A couple of months ago, while he was on the last suspension, I, tongue in cheek, suggested he be brought back for the Bronco's game and be told to create some havoc with the Bronco's superstars. I didn't mean it Fui..it was tongue in cheek statement!!!!!!

Latest posts