What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui Moi Moi

PB

Bench
Lowey3 said:
You have been warned!!! Maurie Faasavalu will be playing in the best comp for the best team in 2006!

Nah. They way you have talked him up, we wouldn't fit him under our cap!:p

Eelementary

Post Whore
I wouldn't be surprised if he was good.

Isander forwards, as a general rule, are brutally brilliant.

But at the moment, that bloke is a no-name, and Moi Moi is a First Grade regular...Sort of lol.

bluey

Bench
to start with iam not a parra man although 3 in my familly are

I am one of the select few that beleieve his suspentsion was realy harsh let alone not warranted
Last season i witnessed tackles just as bad or worse let go
I just wish the sharks had a young forwward willing to run as hard as this lad all the best 06 parra supporters.

Hellsy

Immortal
Fui has been hit with the naughty stick. Everything he does is watched closely, and he will need to be very careful next season

PB

Bench
they were talking about changing the way loading worked for some charges. Hopefully that will help Fui in the future.

Lowey3

Juniors
Lets not beat around the bush people, super league is better than your overated comp.

The only thing you have in place is the salary cap, which means teams get better or worse each season. WE only have 3-5 top teams that would finish in the top 6 over in the NRL.

We sign Australian stiff ( which btw seeem to go back over to the NRL and rip it up e.g. Smith, Adamson, Carroll, Nutley, Vagana, Best, Smith etc..... )

Whereas Australian clubs rely on Fijian, Kiwi and other nations young players..... e.g. Minnichello, Civoniceva, Hunt, Carroll etc... the list can go on.

Maurie Faasavalu would be a awesome hit over there, infact he'd likely be a super star..... especially when the likes of CArney and Morley get god status over in the NRL.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lowey3 said:
Lets not beat around the bush people, super league is better than your overated comp.

The only thing you have in place is the salary cap, which means teams get better or worse each season. WE only have 3-5 top teams that would finish in the top 6 over in the NRL.

We sign Australian stiff ( which btw seeem to go back over to the NRL and rip it up e.g. Smith, Adamson, Carroll, Nutley, Vagana, Best, Smith etc..... )

Whereas Australian clubs rely on Fijian, Kiwi and other nations young players..... e.g. Minnichello, Civoniceva, Hunt, Carroll etc... the list can go on.

Maurie Faasavalu would be a awesome hit over there, infact he'd likely be a super star..... especially when the likes of CArney and Morley get god status over in the NRL.

I really think you're playing with yourself.

btw Morley better hurry he's been here for 5 years and he's in his late 20's...

Skinner

Coach
The Colonel said:
Fui speaks very well - when he wants to....

Oh yes.....I think (know) you'll find that Fui can speak perfect english
when the occasion calls for it....LOL

Cheers

Lowey3

Juniors
eelavation said:
I really think you're playing with yourself.

btw Morley better hurry he's been here for 5 years and he's in his late 20's...

Typicall reply to someone who is spot on.

Super league was known for signing Ausie rejects however it's turning vise versa mate.

Lyon, Cayless, Iafeta, Richards, Solomona, Lauititi and Sonny Bill so nearlly signed to play in super league.

Also, good players in the NRL can't hack the level and speed of super league e.g. Andrew Johns ( shown up for what he really is, Vaealiki, Seu Seu ).

The top 3 sides over here would battle it out for top in the NRL, finishing 1, 2 and 3rd respectively.

You've seen it with Penrith this season, signing super league rejects such as Stapelton and O Halloran.

Bederus was shown up for what he really is the tri nations ( million miles away from the level of Keiron Cunningham ).

These are facts my friend and i've not mentioned the WCC yet!!

PS. Maurie Faasavalu is a great prospect, only just better than MOI MOI but even so.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lowey3 said:
Typicall reply to someone who is spot on.

Super league was known for signing Ausie rejects however it's turning vise versa mate.

Lyon, Cayless, Iafeta, Richards, Solomona, Lauititi and Sonny Bill so nearlly signed to play in super league.

Also, good players in the NRL can't hack the level and speed of super league e.g. Andrew Johns ( shown up for what he really is, Vaealiki, Seu Seu ).

The top 3 sides over here would battle it out for top in the NRL, finishing 1, 2 and 3rd respectively.

You've seen it with Penrith this season, signing super league rejects such as Stapelton and O Halloran.

Bederus was shown up for what he really is the tri nations ( million miles away from the level of Keiron Cunningham ).

These are facts my friend and i've not mentioned the WCC yet!!

PS. Maurie Faasavalu is a great prospect, only just better than MOI MOI but even so.....

to be honest I don't care too much for your competition, however I take exception to the fact that both Carney and Morely will be considered as gods in this competition, my point being that Morely's already been here for 5 years and although has been fantastic in a winning side with a great coach there are still a sh*tload of players ahead of him on ability, as for Carney? well you'd want to hope that he's capable of breaking records in the 3 seasons that he's here and especially when he's pressing 30 years of age.

Gods??..maybe in your comp.

Lowey3

Juniors
That's my point!

Carney is hated by his own fans!! yet Australian journalists and managers seem so excited about his signing!!

He is rubbish.

Morley was a average player in super league, he signs for an NRL team and the fans love him!

Stuart Fielden ripped you lot apart, yet other props in super league match him week in, week out!

GB definately have the quality but a poor coaching set up.

Lets not beat around the bush, the only reason the NRL is considered stronger is the fact your comp is level e.g. most teams have a chance of winning the comp, wheras over here 3-5 teams battle out the trophies.

That is all down to the salary cap, our top 3 sides would walk in the top 3 in the NRL ( that i am sure of ).

The facts are there my friend, it just seems that many Aussies hide them or wont look into them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the journalists have nothing to write about at the moment

he'll be lucky to hold a spot in an NRL team next season, and the year after he'll get an armchair ride becaues of the new franchise

you talk about two pomms being treated as gods here, you couldn't be further from the truth, and yet our has beens are starring in your ESL teams, you guys just cant get enough of our players

Lowey3

Juniors
MRLA said:
;-)

Chris Thorman....

Your point ?

Can't make the GB team and was a shocking signing from the Eels in the first place!

Lower clubs in super league do tend to fall for poorer Aussies as their junior clubs arnt up to standard.

This isent the case with the top 4 sides.

Adrian went from being a average super league player into one of the best forwards, this was down to playing poorer opposition in the NRL.

Jeremy Smith is considered your new best thing, yet he was close to signing for a National league 1 team ( Hull KR ).

Bradford Bulls will rip Wests away, that i am sure of! why ? because again our top 3 clubs are far superior than what the NRL can offer!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jeremy Smith plays second grade for us and has never played first grade, but I can understand how he would be chased by ESL teams and he would be good in that crap competition over there.

Morley may be good for England, but young Adrian is just another NRL player here, and would neve be considered for an Aussie team, if he were an Aussie.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lowey3 said:
That's my point!

Carney is hated by his own fans!! yet Australian journalists and managers seem so excited about his signing!!

He is rubbish.

Morley was a average player in super league, he signs for an NRL team and the fans love him!

Stuart Fielden ripped you lot apart, yet other props in super league match him week in, week out!

GB definately have the quality but a poor coaching set up.

Lets not beat around the bush, the only reason the NRL is considered stronger is the fact your comp is level e.g. most teams have a chance of winning the comp, wheras over here 3-5 teams battle out the trophies.

That is all down to the salary cap, our top 3 sides would walk in the top 3 in the NRL ( that i am sure of ).

The facts are there my friend, it just seems that many Aussies hide them or wont look into them.

if you're that friggen great why couldn't you atleast make the final the tri nations??

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lowey3 said:
Your point ?

Can't make the GB team and was a shocking signing from the Eels in the first place!

Lower clubs in super league do tend to fall for poorer Aussies as their junior clubs arnt up to standard.

This isent the case with the top 4 sides.

Adrian went from being a average super league player into one of the best forwards, this was down to playing poorer opposition in the NRL.

Jeremy Smith is considered your new best thing, yet he was close to signing for a National league 1 team ( Hull KR ).

Bradford Bulls will rip Wests away, that i am sure of! why ? because again our top 3 clubs are far superior than what the NRL can offer!

Jeremy Smith, next best thing???

first grade games: 0

what the hell are you talking about??

Lowey3

Juniors
Twizzle said:
Jeremy Smith plays second grade for us and has never played first grade, but I can understand how he would be chased by ESL teams and he would be good in that crap competition over there.

Morley may be good for England, but young Adrian is just another NRL player here, and would neve be considered for an Aussie team, if he were an Aussie.

1. Hull KR are in a lower level than ESL mate!! division 1!!!!! players who play part time!

2. That's my point, he aint considered a good player for GB, infact many fans never wanted him picked for the squad ( after his shambolic performances for Bradford ) superior opposition in super league you see.

Latest posts