What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui Moi Moi

Eelementary

Post Whore
The_MaFeeLi_Tiger said:
Yeah, but we are the premiers :) .

On the Kiwis having mainly UK based players

NRL

The Backs (7)
Webb
Webster
Whatuira
Toopi
Vatuvai
Vagana
Jones

The Forwards (6)
Wiki (The star)
Rauhihi
Kidwell
Anderson
Faiumu
Asotasi

Compared to the UK based players
Toni
Hape (Who couldn't even get a regular spot in the Warriors!)
Lauti'iti
Solomona

13:4

Yeah, but the reason there are so many NRL-based Kiwis is because the NRL is so poor, it's the only way to make the Tri-Nations competition even. :roll:

Lowey3

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Get the NRL Top 8 to play the SL Top 8 and how many NRL victories do you think we'd have as compared to SL victories? Assuming both the SL and NRL field their strongest available teams.

Oh, well - Jamie said it, so it MUST be true. :roll: Because as we all know, he's got no ulterior motives whatsoever to be a crowd-pleaser, eh?

Top 4 against top 4 and we'll have a deal.

Only because we'll finish with 4 wins from 4 games.

Not only Jamie Lyon though is is mate ? remember Stuart when the Roosters played Saints ? he admitted himself that the Aussie where arrogant and that ESL is superior - the list can on and on and on and on.

Lmao your legend and SO called worlds best player came over here and you all believed the Aussie hype that he would make Warrington win the comp - when infact he was Warringtons poorest half back lol... i still believe he is currently trapped in Richard Horne's back pocket.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Johns had a very poor 2005 by his standards. Anyone can tell you that. Apart from the Origin game, where he completely dominated, he was poor.

And our top 4 against your top 4 would yield you 4 wins from 4 games? I severely doubt that.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Considering that the top 4 will potentially include teams like Wigan who can pay David Vaealiki $550,000 per year then yeah top 4 would be competive but the top 4 never really changes in the ESL it's always the likes if St Helens, Wigan, Leeds and Bradford

after that the ESL turns into a bunch of South Sydney C graders.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Lowey3 said:
Yeah sure we can't play in hot weather ! *rolls eyes*

I find it funny that Aussies complain comming over here because it's COLD! What a shame.

Us British players dont like the cold but it's tough!!

Believe it or not, super league is played in hot wheather ( apart from the first month ).

At the end of the day clutching at straws people, you know deep inside that your comp is a little behind super league, ask the best centre in the world AKA Lyon.

haha
how hot is hot, 18 degrees celcius?

hey they may not like the cold but they are acclimitised to it

sooperdooper

First Grade
Lowey3 said:
Only Canterbury had a depleted squad.

Do you honestly believe that super league teams have their full squads playing ? just another reason why you're laughable.

News flash!!! Aussies have an excuse for their defeat, shocker!!!

bradford use there new signings this year? yes they will be!
will west? highly unlikely

sooperdooper

First Grade
Lowey3 said:
WCC prove it mate, or dont you understand ?

Jamie Lyon said all the top Aussies would be over here if they had a chance of getting selected for rep honours, which is why he wont stay over here long.

He also ackowledges that super leagues best teams would run riot in your weak comp!

I means lets not beat around the bush, Darren Smith looked like a world beater last year, apart from a poor display against Wests.

As for Fui Fui Moi Moi - looks a decent player but i doubt he could make it in super league, to fast for him.
haahah, lyon is over there as we wont release him to anyone else, he also thought he would make alot of $$$ for doing nothing, esl = easy money

sooperdooper

First Grade
Eelementary said:
Johns had a very poor 2005 by his standards. Anyone can tell you that. Apart from the Origin game, where he completely dominated, he was poor.

And our top 4 against your top 4 would yield you 4 wins from 4 games? I severely doubt that.
johns had a poor season?
he was runner up for the dally m after missing half a season..
this lowey 3 is a tool
johns was brillant this year...
how can one expect to fly half way around the world for four matches and show he is the best. put him there for a season and watch the brilliance

Hurriflatch

Referee
sooperdooper said:
bradford use there new signings this year? yes they will be!
will west? highly unlikely

Wests would've also lost Pat Richards one of the main reasons they got as far as they did

Benji Marshall will not play as he is recovering from injury

Mark O'Neill won't be playing for Wests

and I'm sure if I could be bothered trying to explain simple logic to an idiot I could find others who won't be playing for the Tigers in the next WCC but were major reasons for the Tigers sucess in 2005

and also in other years.

Let's play the match over here and see how the ESL team travels.

strider

Post Whore
wow - the UK is full of dickheads too - I thought it was just certain NRL teams

:lol:

eelaholic

First Grade
Bringing the topic back on track..... is any one else concerned about this picture? If you thought he was a bad boy now, I shudder to think how much more lethal he's gonna be with boxing with Danny Green in his training program! Yikes!

19877808.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
sooperdooper said:
johns had a poor season?
he was runner up for the dally m after missing half a season..
this lowey 3 is a tool
johns was brillant this year...
how can one expect to fly half way around the world for four matches and show he is the best. put him there for a season and watch the brilliance

Mate, the Dally M's are an utter joke.

Thurston, the best player of 2005? Methinks not.

Joey can play 1 match, and he's still finish highly in the M's. They're not a true measure of a player's worth.

Comparing, say 2000, 2001 and 2002 Johns to 2005 Johns, one can clearly see he was down on form. That was my point.

Hellsy

Immortal
eelaholic said:
Bringing the topic back on track..... is any one else concerned about this picture? If you thought he was a bad boy now, I shudder to think how much more lethal he's gonna be with boxing with Danny Green in his training program! Yikes!

19877808.jpg

Oh dear....................

Lowey3

Juniors
Looks to me that Danny has just told Fui he can only dream of playing in a superior comp!