What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Played awsome. His center of gravity is low, has alot to do with his power. Just brilliant. Easily our most damaging forward.

EELICIT

Juniors
Mate Fui doesnt have to play more than 40min. We would have Cayless play 40min and Poore playing 50min and Mannah playing 30min. That way the props can play a high tempo game and run harder and hit harder because they will play less minutes.

Completely agree. Your our only hope FUI FUI ! ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
love the 'do

Fui can look how ever he wants if he continues to play like that

MRJUCY

Juniors
I love the Fui quotes from this story

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqmatch...-stray-mortimer/2009/07/25/1248457702399.html

The result was clinched by a barrelling charge by Fuifui Moimoi with just five minutes remaining. The prop had a fitness test an hour before kick-off just to play because of a hip injury. Or something like a fitness test.
"We said he was going to sit it off, and he said 'no, I'm not', and then I said 'I'll put you on the bench', and he said 'no, you're not'," Anderson said. "That was basically it.
"Fui talks to me and I understand it. I listen.
"At four o'clock he wasn't going to play. That shows the calibre of what he wants to do for the team."

lewiscook

Juniors
I love the Fui quotes from this story

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqmatch...-stray-mortimer/2009/07/25/1248457702399.html

The result was clinched by a barrelling charge by Fuifui Moimoi with just five minutes remaining. The prop had a fitness test an hour before kick-off just to play because of a hip injury. Or something like a fitness test.
"We said he was going to sit it off, and he said 'no, I'm not', and then I said 'I'll put you on the bench', and he said 'no, you're not'," Anderson said. "That was basically it.
"Fui talks to me and I understand it. I listen.
"At four o'clock he wasn't going to play. That shows the calibre of what he wants to do for the team."

Haha Fui is a great player for the club.
Has alot of passion which is evident through his displays.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Does anyone know the extent of Fui's injuries? I know he went into the game carrying a few. I just hope he is fit to play on Sunday cause that will be a huge loss.

Hindy better watch out - Fui put in a serious challenge to his claim on the "biggest butt crack" crown on Saturday.

Good to see his commitment though - he was willing to keep running even if his pants were around his knees!

dazeely

First Grade
FFMM is almost as important to this team as is Hindy. He is awesome and is killing the opposition. There has been some talk around the forums here that he is one of the possible contracted players moving on. If this is the case it would be close to the clubs worst decisions which I can remember. I know over the years the club has let go of a fair few players but none would be bigger than FFMM. The signing of Poore & Shack was such a positive move and one I was excited to see. But imo if FFMM moved on we will have taken a step back.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
FFMM is almost as important to this team as is Hindy. He is awesome and is killing the opposition. There has been some talk around the forums here that he is one of the possible contracted players moving on. If this is the case it would be close to the clubs worst decisions which I can remember. I know over the years the club has let go of a fair few players but none would be bigger than FFMM. The signing of Poore & Shack was such a positive move and one I was excited to see. But imo if FFMM moved on we will have taken a step back.

Fui isnt going anywhere.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
ff will be even stronger next season with 4 genuine props rotating, it will mean that they can be instructed to go harder whilst they are on the field

Pazza

First Grade
i find the fact that Shacks has been playing a lot of prop for the Roosters interesting.

what if we had:

8.Poore
9.Keating
10.Fui
11.Hindmarsh
12.Cayless
13.Mateo

15.Mannah
16.Shacklton

Last edited:

Ryan_N

Juniors
I'd be happy for NZ to go on shunning him. It has kept his price down and has meant we've been able to hang on to him as long as we have.
They will because last year he went to court to let the RLIF let him play for Tonga. He wants to play for Tonga from now on. The only reason he and Tuiaki changed to New Zealand before is just because the Kiwis played more games. But that's changing now anyway. Expect him to be in the Tongan squad for the Pacific Cup, definitely.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
i find the fact that Shacks has been playing a lot of prop for the Roosters interesting.

what if we had:

8.Poore
9.Keating
10.Fui
11.Hindmarsh
12.Cayless
13.Mateo

15.Mannah
16.Shacklton

Cayless isnt a second rower. He was tried there under smith and it didnt work. He is still playing decent footy up front.

Latest posts