What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui

Eelementary

Post Whore
He looked like he stole the Predators hair style last week, i'm sure Fui could take him.

Take him? The makers of "Predator" are actually from the future, and they used their time machine to travel back in time...Predator is based on Fui! The only difference being that Fui would have owned Arny.

/excited gibberish

Eelementary

Post Whore
In terms of go-forward and inspiration? Absolutely. In terms of ball-skills and football intelligence? Maybe not. And, yeah, Mannah will come along in leaps and bounds. Don`t forget we have Shackleton, who I don`t rate all that highly, but he might flourish under Anderson and with these other players around him. He can play prop also.

Fui is a good, old-fashioned prop - no nonsense, just tuck the ball under your arm and kill everyone who stands in your way.

I don't rate the 'intelligent, footballer' type of props...They are versatile, yes, but they don't have nearly the same impact as Fui.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Take him? The makers of "Predator" are actually from the future, and they used their time machine to travel back in time...Predator is based on Fui! The only difference being that Fui would have owned Arny.

/excited gibberish
Fui would also destroy the Governator, no one can match the power of the Fui!!!!

Latest posts