What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuifui Moana Moimoi - We will miss you

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great article and read, thanks for everything Fui you mad merkin!!!

Surely has to rate a mention in a Parra best of all time side.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Great article and read, thanks for everything Fui you mad merkin!!!

Surely has to rate a mention in a Parra best of all time side.

Id put him ahead of Graham Olling and Terry Lebeater for sure, possibly Dean Pay as well

The Colonel

Immortal
Fui, a gentleman and a gentle giant. I took my son To a game when he was very little and there was a signing session at the end of the game at the hall in the Leagues Club. I went upstairs with a few people from here and my son. Fui was the first on the table. He wanted to give my boy a hug. He proceeded to sign people's jerseys and nurse my son on his lap for the entire session.

Great player. Better person.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Im not sure Ive ever seen a player with as much courage as Fui. Id put him up there with Bob O'Reilly as Parramattas best ever front rowers. Yes I saw Brian Hambly, Olling, Bugden and Pay play but Fui, in my opinon, tops all of these and contributed so much more to our great club.
Apart from his footy skills has there ever been a greater character pull on the blue and gold?
Thanks Fui. You have been indeed a very special player.
Go the Mighty Mattas.

Joely01

Bench
:lol: great article.

Going to miss you Fui, don't agree with whats happening tonight with him.
But has been one of my favorite players for parra.

Thank you Fui

Parra

Referee
I'm pissed that he's not playing tonight.

But Arthur makes the calls. Good on him.

eel01s

Bench
Fui has been a great servant to the club. Just link Hindy and Cayless, what a shame he won't retire with a Premiership (unless a miracle happens this year!)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Fui, a gentleman and a gentle giant. I took my son To a game when he was very little and there was a signing session at the end of the game at the hall in the Leagues Club. I went upstairs with a few people from here and my son. Fui was the first on the table. He wanted to give my boy a hug. He proceeded to sign people's jerseys and nurse my son on his lap for the entire session.

Great player. Better person.

When I went to Auckland in 2010 went to watch Warriors play the Eels at Mt Smart stadium. , sat next to a kiwi bloke and his little boy (no older than 8). The father told me they had come a long way, had never been to an NRL game before. The day was very gloomy and wet, non stop rain, and the only reason they were a the game, was cause his little boy kept pestering his dad that he wanted to see Fui play live, no other reason.

He certainly had many young fans across many clubs

Jodeci

Bench
It's a pretty poor decision not to play him tonight. After 11 years in the top grade, the bloke deserves better and deserves a final game @ Pirtek Stadium so we ALL can thank him.

People going on about his form, not one forward made over 100 metres against the Dogs.

He got limited time last week and if he is not in front of Lussick and Peni cause he has been out injured, then to me it's a poor decision.

It's a must win game and BA picked the best 17, really????

PLEASE.....

Thanks Fui for the 11 years. Your barn storming runs and big hits are apart of the Blue and Golds forever. I've certainly enjoyed your time at the club.

TheParraboy

Staff member
It's a pretty poor decision not to play him tonight. After 11 years in the top grade, the bloke deserves better and deserves a final game @ Pirtek Stadium so we ALL can thank him.

People going on about his form, not one forward made over 100 metres against the Dogs.

He got limited time last week and if he is not in front of Lussick and Peni cause he has been out injured, then to me it's a poor decision.

PLEASE.....

Thanks Fui for the 11 years. Your barn storming runs and big hits are apart of the Blue and Golds forever. I've certainly enjoyed your time at the club.

If I was a Manly forward I would be relieved Fui isnt playing. Over the moon actually

SDM

First Grade
Fui used to be managed by #spagbol, so I am certain the plumber is behind his axing from the team. #Eelsincrisis

Gronk

Staff member

PLEASE.....

Agree with the sentiment. My heart says play him, however my head backs the coach.

Latest posts