What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuifui Moana Moimoi - We will miss you

oldmancraigy

Coach
Agree with the sentiment. My heart says play him, however my head backs the coach.

Precisely.

The other blokes DESERVE the chance to try and win the game without having a passenger on board. A win and we can almost start to feel the warmth of September footy on our faces.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think MoiMoi should play. I could understand if Mossop was fit or Terepo was killing it but I think Peni doesn't offer a whole lot more than MoiMoi and I know Fui would of went 100 miles an hour if given the chance tonight.

Jodeci

Bench
Precisely.

The other blokes DESERVE the chance to try and win the game without having a passenger on board. A win and we can almost start to feel the warmth of September footy on our faces.

Who would be more of a passenger tonight?

Lussick or Fui?

T.S Quint

Coach
I'm actually going to miss Fui.
Probably more than Hindy. Don't know why. Maybe Fui was just more of an exciting player.

Having said that, he should have retired two years ago.

Good on you Fui for a wonderful career. You brought a lot of smiles to League fans' faces.

How could we forget:

Running through 4 Bulldogs defenders to jump over the line and score.
That brilliant try in the 2009 Grand Final.
Getting sent off against Manly in 2006 for knocking out Brent Kite.
Getting smashed by Sam Burgess in a Test match.

SDM

First Grade
I wish we had a coach tap Hindy on the shoulder halfway through 2010

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm actually going to miss Fui.
Probably more than Hindy. Don't know why. Maybe Fui was just more of an exciting player.

Having said that, he should have retired two years ago.

Good on you Fui for a wonderful career. You brought a lot of smiles to League fans' faces.

How could we forget:

Running through 4 Bulldogs defenders to jump over the line and score.
That brilliant try in the 2009 Grand Final.
Getting sent off against Manly in 2006 for knocking out Brent Kite.
Getting smashed by Sam Burgess in a Test match.

Literally steamrolling over K Hunt, F**K that was awesome, Fui Fui Chop Sui, lol

[youtube]02wGpSFT6C4[/youtube]

SDM

First Grade
Lussick went good last night, well played coach. A few muppets in this thread who should stick to clapping along to the cassette player.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA pulled the right rein again, lussick added plenty of starch up the middle.

I've been critical but hopefully he is over his injuries and can keep that sort of effort up.

Joely01

Bench
Any chance you could give us a rundown?

Will take me a year to type up.

A few quick points.

He had several offers from other nrl clubs but didn't want to play against parra.

He also had a massive falling out with BA, but wouldn't go into details.

He is releasing a auto-biography soon, so I'm guessing there will be more said about BA in it.

Noise

Coach
It was reported last year Fui blew up and left training when BA told him he was dropped

Eelementary

Post Whore
I hope the story is true - Fui is my favourite ever player, but his form wasn't great. If the coach has the balls to drop him, then I'm even more of an Arthur fan now tbh.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I hope the story is true - Fui is my favourite ever player, but his form wasn't great. If the coach has the balls to drop him, then I'm even more of an Arthur fan now tbh.
Agreed, making tough decision's is the coaches job and he showed he wasn't afraid to make a tough decision.

Joely01

Bench

The story is true, it has direct quotes from Fui.

I'm guessing more to come out once he launches his book.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The story is true, it has direct quotes from Fui.

I'm guessing more to come out once he launches his book.

Sucks for Fui, but it's good to see we have a coach who won't make emotional decisions. Dropping Fui was the right call IMO, and I worship the guy.

Latest posts