What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuifui moimoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LillyH

Juniors
Loved his blue and gold hair colour - maybe it was the peroxide which was the performance enhancing drug

Glenn

First Grade
Simply unstoppable scoring that try, took all that Melbourne could dish out and then dished it back with interest.

Last edited:

Phillips

Referee
the guy should have been one of the first props picked for NZ each year since 2005.

yy_cheng

Coach
I still reckon he'll be in the second row next year.

8.Caylo
10.poore
11. Hindy
12. Fui
13. Mateo

14. KK/Mitchell
15. Mannah
16. Benny
17. Shack

yy_cheng

Coach

8.Caylo
10.poore
11. Hindy
12. Fui
13. Mateo

14. KK/Mitchell
15. Mannah
16. Benny
17. Shack

lucablight

First Grade
I seriously believe Fui is the best prop in the game at the moment but I believe he should come off the bench next year with Cayless and Poore starting. He was relatively contained against the Dogs and Storm in the opening exchanges of the finals however he was able to take advantage of the tiring defences with some devastating charges later on.

fish eel

Immortal
People talk about that try Steven Jackson scored for Canberra as one of the great GF tries.

Fui's was better, but because it wasnt on a winning team may not get the same recognition. It should though

natheel

Coach

8.Caylo
10.poore
11. Hindy
12. Fui
13. Mateo

14. KK/Mitchell
15. Mannah
16. Benny
17. Shack

i honestly see cayless either in second row or fui off the bench as an impact player but i rekon ando will start the season with

8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Moi Moi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Smith
13. Mateo

14. Kris Keating
15. Mannah
16. Poore
17. Shackleton

the reason why is:

why change something thats worked so well for us this year, also i think poore should work for his spot so to shack, but more so poore mainly coz hes on decent money and we dont want him to bludge and think hes a shoe in for the side straight away. anyway i think he will be great in rotation with moi moi

natheel

Coach
People talk about that try Steven Jackson scored for Canberra as one of the great GF tries.

Fui's was better, but because it wasnt on a winning team may not get the same recognition. It should though

he was running on an angle like a bloody centre would it was a great sight to watch him in full flight. he was fired up after white was trying to start him in that scrum.

in all honesty white actually went missing a bit TILL fui hit him that hard i didnt even know he was on the field

EelsFan05

Bench
Dunno who starts next year but ones things for sure Fui and Cayless are NOT second rowers. I get the feeling that Fui will come of the bench which would be an injustice to the man after this season.

Parra

Referee
Pick FUI and then pick the rest of the team.

He is tough. He leads by example. He is an inspiration.

FUI.

bartman

Immortal
I don't know how many minutes Fuifui put in today, but it was well above his average 43mins... and he still had energy at the game end. He's a starting prop.

Next year as I see it:

Poore
Keating
Moimoi
Hindmarsh
Smith
Mateo

Mitchell
Cayless (the experienced head, like Joe G was this year when in prop rotation)
Mannah (will develop greater impact)
Shackleton

DA can even mix up when he brings the props on, so the pairings will change during periods of the game.

Runaround Man

Juniors
White is an Origin prop - he is very good and very tough,

That tells you how good and how tough Fui is....you are selling Fui short if you think White is no good...he is very good

yy_cheng

Coach
Dunno who starts next year but ones things for sure Fui and Cayless are NOT second rowers. I get the feeling that Fui will come of the bench which would be an injustice to the man after this season.

I think Fui should play wide and attack wide.

We need him for his runs.

We need him on the park for longer periods of time but to keep his defense load down.

Usually, Fui doesn't really go for the big hits as he has had bad experience in the past.

Today is different as today is the last match and you have to give it everything.

It's like saying M Keating is not a second rower but where does he play when both he and Kingston is on.