What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funeral music...

carcharias

Immortal
OVP said:
Wish you were Here - Pink Floyd.

A mate has actually set it up legally. THAT song will be playing at his funeral, it will also be carved on his headstone. Gold !! :lol:
Spike Milligan has "See , I told you I was sick" on his headstone.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
carcharias said:
Spike Milligan has "See , I told you I was sick" on his headstone.

:lol:

Billy Connolly wants "Jesus Christ, is that the time already?"

IanRitchie said:
:lol:

Billy Connolly wants "Jesus Christ, is that the time already?"

:lol: HAHAHA :lol: thats classic!!

my mate had a frend who is a DJ who mixed up some rap songs which are dedicated to dead friends/about death/mournful/sad n sh*t and it was the saddest sh*t i ever herd and the chorus was from 3 songs and had "ashes to ashes, dust to dust, i hope you hear me now in god we trust, even all the prayers cant bring back to us,i mourn you till i join you plus ill keep in touch" by Treach, my other mate has a copy of it so when one of us passes its at ours, but i dont want it,i reckon "see you when you get there" would be my song, "life goes on" by 2pac would be represent my feelings, f**k it, im dead, crying wont bring me back