What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funeral music...

tears in heaven or knockin on heavens door : Eric Clapton
Ill Be Watching You/Every breath you take(Same Tune) ???/Puff Daddy
Bed of Roses/Always: Bon Jovi

any of them would be good for my passing

salivor

First Grade
Eulogy - Tool, just for that line: "You had a lot to say, you had a lot of nothing to say. Come Down. Get off your f**ken cross, we need the f**ken space to nail the next fool martyr".

lolesi

First Grade
My good friends mother passed away not to long ago, and the song they had playing was
Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Was pretty moving.

Nevcost

Juniors
lolesi said:
My good friends mother passed away not to long ago, and the song they had playing was
Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Was pretty moving.

Man that's the song I want for my funeral.

There's some other pretty good songs in this thread that people have chosen

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The Benny Hill Theme Song
Beautiful Day - U2
Gone - U2
Maybe also Ultraviolet (Light My Way) - U2.

les norton

First Grade
My stepdad insists that always look on the bright side of life is played. Complete with everyone whistling...he loves monty python

nöyd

Staff member
Surprised that no-one has opted for A Tout le Monde by Megadeth, but it's probably as cliché as November Rain.

OVP

Coach
Wish you were Here - Pink Floyd.

A mate has actually set it up legally. THAT song will be playing at his funeral, it will also be carved on his headstone. Gold !! :lol:

Steel Dragon

Bench
Gone Away - The Offspring.

It is actually a song to a departed friend - but id prefer mine slowed right down and maybe sung by a female - just to really pull at the heartstrings.