What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

thickos

First Grade
cheers poida, you tipped this baby onto page 17. Good stuff. Long live this thread! Long live the memory of Mick Monas in the green! 8)

jed

First Grade
Actually thickos, you did that. But we'll overlook that little piece of information, won't we. ;-)

Poida_Raider

Bench
but in making the final post on p16, allowed thickos to make the first on p17, so therefore i take you cheers, and double it back at ya!! this thread is still a bit lacklustre though.

jed

First Grade
take the 3rd left turn, go forward about 75 metres, and make a right. we're there about 20 metres down the road, we'll wait for you.

thickos

First Grade
next challenge: page 18 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

here we come - who's with me?!?!?

Surely some Parra fans (maybe the hills girls) would like to discuss how nervous they are before tomorrow's match, considering the eels are gonna get pumped???? :lol: :twisted:

jed

First Grade
I don't think either of them will be online in the leadup to the game, but I'm sure they'll come here to eat humble pie after all 3 Parra sides are slaughtered at Bruce tomorrow :clap: