What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

thickos

First Grade
LOL @ your signature #1 - fkn classic!

You ripped it off me tho - same with Jed, all plagiarists!

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
hahaha yeah dont mess with me or the muffins. i am the muffin king haha you should see wiki's muffin but man haha it was a chocolate choc chip muffin...yumm! supplied by the great ppl at [/plug] BSC [plug]

jed

First Grade
thickos said:
or wants a bit of your muffin for that matter! LOL :D

It wasn't his muffin thickos, don't you read? It was Wiki's.

And as far as your accusation of plagarism, I plead quilty. Although in my defence, all I can say is that I couldn't have said it any better. ;-)

thickos

First Grade
OK with rd 4 almost upon us its time for everyone to chat here... I felt it to be my duty to return this thread to the top of the list :D

jed

First Grade
aww, now that's not nice #1 - I mean, she does support the Raider's feeder club.....

:lol:

Nikki

Coach
PARRA :clap: :clap: :clap: PARRA :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thats all you will be hearing on sat night my boys!!! We are gunna shout the house down as we bring our boys home with a WIN!!!

thickos

First Grade
Yeah maybe in reggies 8) Personally I think it's gonna be reminiscent of rd 13 last season.... 50 points in 50 minutes, Phil Graham hat-trick, ooh yeah! :D :D

jed

First Grade
Personally, I'm looking forward to it. Looking forward to showing these hillgirls that Mogg, Drew, Schif, Hodgo & Hindy look ever so much better in the lime green. :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
*shudders* don't remind me of last year, talk about a low point in a season!

as i keep saying, you can have mogg and schif - drewy ...meh, so so, i'd love him back but its not urgent - but kindly wrap ian and mick up in blue and yellow ribbons and deliver them back to parramatta! :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
pffft, it ain't gunna happen my friend
nathan never belonged in canberra, whereas ian and mick to parra... thats just coming home :D

seriously, i hear hodgy is starting, :clap: :clap: yahhoo!

jed

First Grade
yeah, all 5 of "your" boys (Jess I think we need to discuss this, they're not yours anymore) are in the starting 13.