What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
M5ogE.jpg

Azkatro

First Grade
Well I get that side of it, but that doesn't make any sense. I assumed he was referring to his home phone because I've done that before. I mean, lost my home phone and told someone I couldn't answer it from my mobile because I was looking for it ...

Jono078

Referee
Well I get that side of it, but that doesn't make any sense. I assumed he was referring to his home phone because I've done that before. I mean, lost my home phone and told someone I couldn't answer it from my mobile because I was looking for it ...
Dropped and lost your home phone? Text from your home phone? :?

Just stop adding logic to it and laugh at it as is :p

Zoidberg

First Grade

Cordless home phone I'm assuming?

Can't you just ring yourself from your mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.