What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
9months.png

Red Bear

Referee
I don't understand how anybody could think that diamonds make a better best friend than a dog.

I want a Labrador.
We're getting a (or maybe two) border collie crosses at some point in the next xouple of month, looking forward to it. Although Labrador would be the other dog i'd want, good dogs those ones

Karl

Juniors
I don't understand how anybody could think that diamonds make a better best friend than a dog.

I want a Labrador.

My wife just volunteered to look after a friends TWO male labradors (father and son, 11 and 4 years old) for a week, which is odd, because she is not really a Dog Person. Brought them over on the weekend to meet our Dog (a 4 year old female Cav X Poodle) and introduce them to our yard. They trampled everything and pissed all over the place for half an hour and then the young one jumped in the pool. My boys thought that was cool (Sony make dogs which are more dog-like than our mutt), so the three of them played in the pool like lunatics for 2 hours (destroying 2 pool noodles and a boogie board in the process) while the older one decided he likes my wife and shed/slobbered on her the whole time.

So glad I'll be at work....

Oh, and apparently the younger one freaks out in storms. Have you seen the forecast for Brisbane this week? We have Marley coming to stay, with his Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts