What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshie

Live Update Team
fance-mustache-tattoo.jpg

keeping with the tattoo theme haha! look at this champion! He is probably starved of said pussy because of his tattoo haha

joshie

Live Update Team
that video was pretty disgusting! i got forced to watch it and maybe the person who got that tattooed was the director proud of his success?

Knightmare

Coach
This is why they're funny craghag - they are taken from a series of serious drawings from the seventies or eighties and now have funny captions. They've been around for 2 or 3 years and are f**king hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious. Certainly a lot better than the lame cartoon strips some people have offering up lately.

+1.

I love anything that gets appropriated and used in an entirely different context, like the Bert and Ernie overdubs on youtube or Doodleburgers' work ;-)

Apey

Staff member
i've always enjoyed the jesus ones.

the "tell them about that one time I fought the dragon" gets me every time :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
This is why they're funny craghag - they are taken from a series of serious drawings from the seventies or eighties and now have funny captions. They've been around for 2 or 3 years and are f**king hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious.
Well I didn't know they were taken from that, that makes them a little funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts