What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono078

Referee
LOL. That's funny perverse.

I've never been over there tbh, I guess I should be in no rush? :p

LU is the best, been my homepage for as long as I can remember tbh.

perverse

Referee
LOL. That's funny perverse.

I've never been over there tbh, I guess I should be in no rush? :p

LU is the best, been my homepage for as long as I can remember tbh.
lol, that's entirely up to you. i call it clown college. they are fermenting pure bootleg stupid over there. breeding it like a super virus. encouraging it to fester like Rebecca Wilsons cooch. i'd almost recommend it for a chuckle. mind you, i haven't been there since i posted in that thread really, lol. i doubt much has changed... no doubt everyone is weeping the loss of Dan Tolar (a clown college favourite), Shannon McDonnell, etc...

edit - actually i have just remembered that i did swoop in there a couple of times during the Tinkler takeover attempt and success... and i recall that they were largely deluded on that, too.

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Why do you never start your sentences with capital letters?

Also isn't access to the forum included as part of your season ticket? If that's the case they are really legally in no position to give you a permanent banning.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Why do you never start your sentences with capital letters?

Also isn't access to the forum included as part of your season ticket? If that's the case they are really legally in no position to give you a permanent banning.

What? The MS forum is not officially part of the Knights Cliffy. It is fan made by the sunshine brigade.

joshie

Live Update Team
attachment.php

Attachments

• maryham.jpg
    maryham.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.