What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

I have literally terrible hearing and normally go to bed really tired, never missed an alarm. Don't snooze either. Guess I should be thankful.

Last edited:

Dani

Immortal
I have 3 alarms set on my iPhone to go off every 5 mins from 7:00 - 7:15. The iPhone is then placed on the window sill of the window that is at the foot of the bed....

.... My wife still has to wake me up when she gets up at 7:30 EVERYDAY as I somehow manage to silence all 3 alarms without waking up, or waking her up.

Must set up a camera one of these days to work out how I am doing it :lol:

Yes!

I have no idea how i can turn off 3 alarms and have no recolection of doing so.

Cliffhanger

Coach
haha i think i saw a girl one of these in this thread but heres how the females have replied :p

390747_301916749859453_233410820043380_931451_1720224261_n.jpg
Done 1, 2, 4, and 7 and the middle finger one from the girl list. This disturbs me a little.

perverse

Referee
you almost definitely need to know the back story to get it... but f**k it, i still think it's hilarious.

lolbanned.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.