What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Futurama

Red Bear

Referee
as far as minor characters go, zaph and lionel hutz are up there, dont forget troy mclure

And yes randy is hilarious. The baseball episode was aweosme, as was world of warcraft.

Big Tim

First Grade
Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure were played by Phil Hartman, who is now deceased.

Zapp is played by Billy West if I am not mistaken.

Big Tim

First Grade
FTR, Zapp begins as a minor character, but takes over every episode he is in.

Captain Zapp Brannigan: It was almost the perfect crime, but you forgot the one thing: rock crushes scissors.
[Suddenly thoughtful]
Captain Zapp Brannigan: But paper covers rock. And scissors cuts paper. Kif, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper. And bring me a rock.

Eelementary

Post Whore
OK I concede - Zapp is the greatest. So bloody hilarious!

Farnsworth: Who are you?
Brannigan: Just broken down hobo who's reached rock bottom...And his commanding officer!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Zapp Brannigan is by far the best character.

"You'd sacrifice this beautiful woman for a moderately attractive ape? You've been smoking some bad granola."

"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

"Wow, one day a man has everything...,then the following day he blows up a $40 billion space station, and the next day he has nothing. It really makes you think."

"I like your style, Fry - you remind me of a young me, not much younger mind you, perhaps even a couple years older."

"I'm the man with no name... Zapp Brannigan."

"The quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in."

"Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love, hard and fast"

"In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces"

Soooooo many more that I cant think of right now.
How about...

ZB: Fry, 1 beep for guilty, 2 deeps for innocent:
Fry: *beep beep*
ZB: Double guilty.

Big Tim

First Grade
A Fry one about Zapp:

Leela: "That's Zapp Brannigan's ship"
Fry: "The Zapp Brannigan??"
Leela: "Uh-huh"
Fry: "Who's THE Zapp Brannigan??"

He is brilliant.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
thank god for the cartoon battle on Fox 8,

I Can never get enough of Futurama....

Also i gotta admit im really liking American Dad.

best character imo is a toss up between Zapp, Randy, Butters and Fry

lolesi

First Grade
Zapp getting a massage of Kiff

Zapp : Lower Kif
Z: lower
Z: lower
Z: to low..
Z: lowerrrrrr

Futurama is the greatest show, i love it.

The episode when Fry is stung by a bee and it looks like he is the one in the coma is awesome, my g/f cried in it haha

Zigwaa

Bench
Futurama "Amazon women in the Mood" is one of the all-time funniest episodes of anything ever.

Amazon woman: "Here we play womens basketball. We no dunk, but good fundamentals"
Bender: "Translation: boring"
Zapp [laughing]:"Oh god you're killing me"
[Amazon woman bashes Zapp] "Oh god you're killing me"

Phillips

Referee
The episode when Fry is stung by a bee and it looks like he is the one in the coma is awesome, my g/f cried in it haha

Lol.

i cried in the episodes about Fry's brother and the lucky clover... and the one about Fry's dog.. the ending was sad :(

mongoose

Coach
Rodney Marsh owns.

"oo i'm sorry i thought this was america"

hahahaha he really came out of no where and now dominates!

Randy owns. That "over logging" episode is the funniest and grosest thing i've ever seen. And when he gets beaten by bono for biggest turd, "yeah yeah yeah yeah!!" South Park is by far the funniest animated series still going. It's up to series 12 and gets better each series.

Last edited:

Tommax25

Bench
never liked futurama.

i remember watching the first ep when it aired on tv...i was expecting it to be awesome...but it sucked so bad.

do yourself a favour and get back into it. It easily trumps newer eps of the simpsons (as in the past 150-200 episodes or so), all king of the hill, most of family guy and on par with south park, depending on the type of humour you like.

Latest posts