What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Futurama

Tommax25

Bench
roberto is the best character ever!!!

"stand back while i practice maaah stabbin.. AHHH"

Roberto: I'm thinking of a number between one and ten. Guess it and you die first. Go!

Bender: Um ... OK. Fifty ... six ... ish?

Roberto: 56? 56? Oh, man! Now that's all I can think about! I'm gonna kill you, you ... no good ... 56-ing--

classic.

Tommax25

Bench
Sebben so low?

YES! Another harvey birdman fan! Yeah, in hindsight phil ken sebben should be above randy, who only got funny in recent seasons, and probably equal with zap.

"Sit down. Not there! There! There! Not there! There! Ha ha... there."

So funny.

Zigwaa

Bench
YES! Another harvey birdman fan! Yeah, in hindsight phil ken sebben should be above randy, who only got funny in recent seasons, and probably equal with zap.

So funny.

"Ha ha!"

"I'm the alpha male!"

Eelementary

Post Whore

So funny.

Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law is BRILLIANT!

And Sebben is hilarious!

"How could you know that, unless you were my daughter, which you're clearly not, but you'd have to be...But aren't!"

Latest posts