What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

7 NRL games in Hobart.

Haha do they even know about Rugby League in Tassie.

Maybe the Tigers might sell some more home games down there and call themselves the Tassie Tigers.
Tasmania Tigers sounds better than Wests Tigers. Change their logo to a thylacine and let the Easts Tiger enter the NRL as the Brisbane Bengals.

MugaB

Coach
Tasmania Tigers sounds better than Wests Tigers. Change their logo to a thylacine and let the Easts Tiger enter the NRL as the Brisbane Bengals.
Dumb.... dumb.... dumb....
Tasman Demons... whats with your idiotic relocations... if easts tigers would ever get a license, they should go with a sabretooth prehistoric tiger...
images.jpeg-129.jpgScreenshot_20210518-065551_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
well it looks like 300 million dollars worth off water views real estate. sell it build your own. take out the ovals swimming pool an trees. its worth a mint.
Why the hell would you get rid of the pools? It’s a well patronised public swimming pool, it’s not going anywhere. The oval itself could easily be redeveloped into residential property though and it wouldn’t impact harbour foreshore access as it’s up on the hill overlooking the water. Not sure of the density restrictions in the area though.

Wb1234

Immortal
Why the hell would you get rid of the pools? It’s a well patronised public swimming pool, it’s not going anywhere. The oval itself could easily be redeveloped into residential property though and it wouldn’t impact harbour foreshore access as it’s up on the hill overlooking the water. Not sure of the density restrictions in the area though.
Just around the corner just got rezoned

the big developers would get a mix of 3 and 10 stories there

beave

Coach
They started ripping down 1300's/DFS about 2 weeks ago.

I hope they can re-home the light towers somewhere, would be a shame to see them just get scrapped.

Perth Red

Post Whore
That's the problem. A $100mill 20k stadium in UK costs $250mil here!

Look at Brentford, home of London Broncos. Built in 2020 17,250 all seater cost $127mill. We spent that much in Perth just building one covered main stand and an uncovered end stand at NIB stadium in 2013! Construction costs are ridiculous in this country.

JD-Roo

Juniors
Hi all,

I've extracted a couple of articles about the Sydney Football Stadium/Allianz from the most recent editions of two stadium industry magazines.

I got them as both PDFs and JPG images.

Can anyone give me guidance on how to post them, if anyone is interested? I'm a bit lost on how to link to them.

Cheers
JD

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Hi all,

I've extracted a couple of articles about the Sydney Football Stadium/Allianz from the most recent editions of two stadium industry magazines.

I got them as both PDFs and JPG images.

Can anyone give me guidance on how to post them, if anyone is interested? I'm a bit lost on how to link to them.

Cheers
JD
Hit reply. On the bottom it says “attach files”, select it then locate the saved files on your phone or pc and attach them. Doneski.

Look at Brentford, home of London Broncos. Built in 2020 17,250 all seater cost $127mill. We spent that much in Perth just building one covered main stand and an uncovered end stand at NIB stadium in 2013! Construction costs are ridiculous in this country.

people still claiming the Panthers will cost 300m.

me. laughing. hysterically

Timbo

Staff member

The London Broncos don't play at Brentford. They play at Plough Lane.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The London Broncos don't play at Brentford. They play at Plough Lane.
my bad, knew theyd moved to a new stadium thought it was Brentford. Plough Lane looks even more suitable for them to re-establish their fanbase and get back into SL.

JD-Roo

Juniors
Hi all,

Attached are two articles about the newly completed Sydney Football Stadium from the most recent editions of two stadium industry magazines.

Thought people here would find them of interest.

And a big thanks to Ozzi_78 for pointing out how blind I am 😂

Cheers
JD

Attachments

• Pages from Stadia 2022 - 10 October.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
  • Pages from 2022-3 PSAM_3rd_Quarter_2022.pdf
    691.9 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts