What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

footyfan4life

Juniors
doesn't disprove it either you toffball wanker
Damn didn’t realise we would be resorting to lowly insults just like that. Talk about projecting! Are you ok man? If you need someone to talk to I’m here because you seem easily rattled. Hope it’s all well ❤️❤️

Vibing

Juniors
Damn didn’t realise we would be resorting to lowly insults just like that. Talk about projecting! Are you ok man? If you need someone to talk to I’m here because you seem easily rattled. Hope it’s all well ❤️❤️
Im fine
cos unlike you, I follow the NRL

Vibing

Juniors
What’s your obsession with crowd numbers being released. Because if you want to talk about crowd numbers, the AFL dwarfs the NRL 🤷‍♂️
Again wanker
you made the claim about the waratards , their average
how would anyone know what their average is ..... when they don't RELEASE their attendances ,

thats the discussion here , your BS claim was called for the crap it was

oh & btw
everything dwarfs Stupor wugby crowds if we're talking crowds... everything .... everywhere

footyfan4life

Juniors
how bout you show us to all the games that posted no attendances & all those attendances for the waratards this year

I'll be waiting
Are you going to respond or continue to ignore the question? Did a single game at the league World Cup sell out because you said everything I said was wrong?

“Show us to all the games”?? Firstly do you speak English. Not surprising though tbh.

Don’t know why you’re obsessed with attendances being published, because if you want to compare crowds, let’s invite the AFL into our discussion.

Latest posts