What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

beave

Coach
Hopefully they go back to something like this to match those great stadium seat colours
image47_efedf68c-d3c4-42d4-8327-bd87945cec4c_1024x1024.jpg

i have a gut feeling a 95 inspired jersey is on the cards for 2020. a few of us on twitter keep tagging the CEO on #bringbackthe95 tweets and he clicks ‘like’ on a fair few of them.

If we get a throwback I’m claiming it..... :p

beave

Coach
Now that's a stadium.

it’s shaping up to be in par with bankwest and AAMI. The plans for the Hilton hotel next door i believe are approved and the cowbs CoE is going to get started in December so it will be a busy precinct for the next 18 months. I hope the lure of the new stadium gets people up
from Sydney for an away game when their team is up their, winter time in Tvl is superb.

bazza

Immortal
I took the Central to Hornsby train the other day. I think a 30k stadium over the train lines at Hornsby would be a good spot. Easy to get to by train from everywhere.
Move the Sea Eagles there. Anyone?
What is your favourite sporting stadium that is built over train lines?

Billythekid

First Grade
it’s shaping up to be in par with bankwest and AAMI. The plans for the Hilton hotel next door i believe are approved and the cowbs CoE is going to get started in December so it will be a busy precinct for the next 18 months. I hope the lure of the new stadium gets people up
from Sydney for an away game when their team is up their, winter time in Tvl is superb.

I’ll be up that way for a few weeks in March and hoping to either attend a game there or at least check the stadium out. Hopefully it leads to a bright future for the cowboys.

T-Boon

Coach
That’s trains baby.
I’ve gotta get off at Sutherland to go to Cronulla.
I live in the shire.

That's one of the reasons Sydney gets shit crowds. Sydney sports fans need a stadium that is as easy to get to as their lounge room is.
The answer is Hornsby.

Suitman

Post Whore
That's one of the reasons Sydney gets shit crowds. Sydney sports fans need a stadium that is as easy to get to as their lounge room is.
The answer is Hornsby.

My god man!
Who is going to travel from Cronulla, or Penrith or anywhere else, to go to a stadium in Hornsby, that is actually no one's home ground? Not even Bears fans would support this.
Are you deluded?
This is Stallion-esque.

And, which govt would build a 30 000 seat stadium in an area that doesn't even have a local tenant, let alone two?

One of the most bizarre suggestions I've ever seen in this thread.

carcharias

Immortal
My god man!
Who is going to travel from Cronulla, or Penrith or anywhere else, to go to a stadium in Hornsby, that is actually no one's home ground? Not even Bears fans would support this.
Are you deluded?
This is Stallion-esque.

And, which govt would build a 30 000 seat stadium in an area that doesn't even have a local tenant, let alone two?

One of the most bizarre suggestions I've ever seen in this thread.

Probably need to close the train station too.
For about 2 - 3 years.
Might be a bit shit for the people who train it down from the central coast for work everyday.

Suitman

Post Whore
Probably need to close the train station too.
For about 2 - 3 years.
Might be a bit shit for the people who train it down from the central coast for work everyday.

There are rail yards where the trains sleep at night just to the north of the station. I assume he meant over this area, but my point remains.
f**king stupidest idea ever.

taipan

Referee

Hilton Hotel!!!1.I'll be there with beer steins on.Satin sheets too.
But I won't play the pokies ,the day before a Cow';s match.