What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future NRL Stadiums

Canard

Immortal
What hill? It's a quarter-billion dollar stadium, the lower bowl is uninterrupted.

There's a viewing area under the scoreboard and an amphitheatre outside of the stadium which seems to be causing some confusion.

Until you mentioned that I assumed that it was grass terracing in that area, rewatching the video you realise there is only a patch of grass about 20m wide that forms the "hill". I assume temp seating could be installed on that section and the adjacent concourse.

Suitman

Post Whore
Some new pictures (section views) of the new Western Sydney Stadium.......

32261822111_9937ebbc20_b.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
Some new pictures (section views) of the new Western Sydney Stadium.......

32261822111_9937ebbc20_b.jpg
Kind of looks like a cross between Lang Park and Skilled. Simple design that will hopefully keep costs down so that stadium funding can be better spent on ANZ.

He is wrong on every figure he has put up so don't expect him to be able to justify any of it lol.

Perth crowd avg 10,231
Cronullamcrowd avg 10,054

Perth largest home crowd 24,932
Cronulla largest home crowd 22,302

Perth lowest crowd 5,083
Cronulla lowest crowd 2,361

And all,that with the advantage of other Sydney clubs boosting cronullas crowds!

They clearly cut the wrong club in 1998

That's horrible figures from a one town team.

Why do you post embarrassing figures of Perth I thought you were trying to promote them?

With the arse falling out the state now the NRL was very smart to stay away from fool's gold.

lol you have nothing to come back with me at regarding footy so you take a swipe at me. for your own well being, no I am not that...but I'll give you a hint, I am old enough to have seen my team win a premiership...which puts me in the rang of 6 and up.

Now if Cronulla to have won a premiership and you were to have seen it I would guess your age would be...ummm...hmmm...:lol: :lol: :lol:

These bumps are always good.

You see Brycey that is why Sharks supporters have been rubbing a few noses in it on this forum of late.

Been awhile coming but we are making the most of it now.

carcharias

Immortal
Why not. If done well, like the Adelaide Oval or Newcastle they can be a fantastic addition to a modern stadium.

Australians like sitting on the grass on a nice day.

People seem to think we are living in Europe with shit weather and a gazillion people attending every game.

Truth is we are in Australia with moderate crowds and great weather.
Lots of people quite like watching footy from the hill.
It's great for kids who have zero attention spans.