What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future of Nathan Cleary

Will Nathan Leave?

• Total voters

mxlegend99

Referee
And you from us, John Lang, currently Peachey, now BBQ.

I love all Luke Lewis'.

Wade is now Captain. Blokes love the beach.

67 brothers in arms
Better than the Knights have given us the last few years...

Wes Naiqama
Kev Naiqama
Brad Tighe
Adam Woolnough
Clint Newton
Brendan Worth
Luke Walsh
Cam Ciraldo

Clifferd

Coach
Nathan will go wherever Ivan is. There is too much swapping and changing for the other way round to occur

Rumours have it the Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe has a 5 year, 7 million dollar contract for Nathan waiting in the top drawer for as soon as he comes off contract

Personally I reckon it depends if Brooks has a break out year or not. If Brooks has a couple break out years I’m not sure why we’d get rid of him, and we have Reynolds on a 4 year contract.

Anyway I’m kinda hoping he stays at the riff personally, I hate seeing clubs lose their junior talent to $$$, know it all too well with Teddy

Luke Bowden

First Grade
All his mates are here, we have the best facilities in the comp and Gus will match any offer made to him.

Gus gets what Gus wants.

I think he’ll stay.

unKwn

Juniors
i honestly wouldnt mind if he leaves only once we get the best out of him here. get us a premiership etc. and 4 more years here and i'm happy for him to join his dad. by then we'll probably have another half in the making

Better than the Knights have given us the last few years...

Wes Naiqama
Kev Naiqama
Brad Tighe
Adam Woolnough
Clint Newton
Brendan Worth
Luke Walsh
Cam Ciraldo

Brendan Worth!!

Oh dear...........There was one game I remember watching when he single-handedly won a game....for the other team!

I think it even may have been against the Knights

Sime_11

Juniors
if we win a comp with Cleary - goes with my blessing IMO.

does Gus have any pull at Origin level? make Ivan NSW coach and they can work together then :p

GongPanther

Referee
Since he's under contact until end of season 2019 I'm not even thinking about such things. If Nathan chooses to stay it will be for big dollars.

Exactly my thoughts.

People are thinking too far ahead when what we have in front of us is another two seasons to go before Cleary stays or goes,although IMO we will more wiser where he ends up before this Christmas.

Plenty of time in favour of Panthers to budget to keep him here albeit at the expense of some other great talent.