What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

future signings????

V

Vasilevsky

rubbish and rubbish..

if he stays at the tigers he will be the first grade hooker. end of story. salary cap tiers would indicate they cant remove him from the first grade squad.. so no point in playing the best hooker in the reggies when you are still paying him

how much do you think Rein is on?? Even assuming Rein is on $450k a season... the tigers would have to pay a minimum of $500k a season of Farahs salary ongoing each year for 2 years just to allow us to break even in comparison to Rein....

Why would the club say he will be in reserve grade, i.e. the NSW Cup? Why wouldn't it be the same at another club whose marquee player suffers a season ending injury? Not saying you are wrong but that I can't quite understand the logic.

Farah on 450k a season for 2 seasons sounds like a great buy to me.

V

Vasilevsky

I'll take Farah if you change your username to Homie.
Happy now?

T.

Why would I care if you take Farah or not? Is he also a homosexual (presuming you are a male)? If the Dragons take Farah with the Tigers paying most of his salary for the next 2 years, I will gladly change my username to 'Homie'

Happy now?

Mr Red

First Grade
Why would the club say he will be in reserve grade, i.e. the NSW Cup? Why wouldn't it be the same at another club whose marquee player suffers a season ending injury? Not saying you are wrong but that I can't quite understand the logic.

Farah on 450k a season for 2 seasons sounds like a great buy to me.

the club would paint the worst possible scenario for Farah if he stayed in order to encourage him to move on.
However come 2016 if he is still on the playing roster (and more importantly the salary roster) he will be the no.1 hooker.

farah on 450k a season to me is not a good signing given if he combines with Marshall it could do a lot of damage culturally at the club like what happened at the tigers. Fifita alluded to the "boys club" which existed at the tigers and was a huge reason for him leaving.. ie Farah, Marshall, Beau Ryan.

Last edited:
V

Vasilevsky

the club would paint the worst possible scenario for Farah if he stayed in order to encourage him to move on.
However come 2016 if he is still on the playing roster (and more importantly the salary roster) he will be the no.1 hooker.

farah on 450k a season to me is not a good signing given if he combines with Marshall it could do a lot of damage culturally at the club like what happened at the tigers. Fifita alluded to the "boys club" which existed at the tigers and was a huge reason for him leaving.. ie Farah, Marshall, Beau Ryan.

Ok. Well as far as I'm concerned I hope you can't prove he will be the Tigers No.1 hooker next year because I would like him at the Dragons.

I understand the personality problems he has had at the Tigers and I have no reason to doubt he is a real homie off the field but at a new club where has next to no influence, I don't see it being a problem. And again, as far as his ability goes, I can do no more than refer you to games 1 and 2 in Origin this year.

Latest posts