What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - FNF - Warriors 10 Parramatta 12

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Tim has had a great year for us, equal highest in try assists with JT, people just love scapegoats, but Tim is a great young player.

jimmyo

Juniors
The reason Smith and Finch are criticised is the quality of their outside backs. Any decent pass or kick option should result in points with Inu, Hayne, Tahu and Grothe on the end of it.

skeepe

Immortal
Warriors should win and win easily, given that Parramatta have handicapped themselves by naming Brett Finch and Nathan Hindmarsh, two players who will NEVER feature in a grand final winning team.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
What is this rubbish about smith and finch being alike, they're totally different kinds of players, smith being good finch not so much. All the warriors have to do is shut down smith and they'll win unless the rest of the team helps the bloke out. It always seems to be all down to him. What is with the media carrying on about Hayne, Inu and Mateo, i know their talented but smith had a better game than all of them except Hayne, yet he still gets criticised wtf!

oldmancraigy

Coach
skeepe said:
Both are severe handicaps for their team.

what are you basing that on???

They've both been important peices in teams that have won minor premierships.

They've both played significant roles in winning a State of Origin game (plural for Hindmarsh).

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Skeepe hates Hindmarsh because Tongue is "better" and he must hate Finch for some reason, he's basing his point on his grudges against the two.

skeepe

Immortal
oldmancraigy said:
what are you basing that on???

Common sense.

They've both been important peices in teams that have won minor premierships.

They've both played significant roles in winning a State of Origin game (plural for Hindmarsh).

I would argue that the teams they have been in have won in spite of their (lack of) contribution.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Hindmarsh allways tops the tackle count for parra, lack of contribution. Didn't Finch kick the winning field goal, his contribution to the result of that game was massively lacking, you fool.

skeepe

Immortal
WTF? said:
Hindmarsh allways tops the tackle count for parra, lack of contribution. Didn't Finch kick the winning field goal, his contribution to the result of that game was massively lacking, you fool.

Hindmarsh also tops the "penalties given away" count for Parra. Great contribution there, and somewhat amazing actually given the fact that he is by far the biggest protected species in the competition and actually gets away with far more grubby antics than he is penalised for.

Finch... well, ever since his Canberra days I've maintained that no team with Brett Finch will ever win a premiership. I am yet to be proven wrong.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Lately he has been pissing me off with the penalties for stupid things like leg pulling and high tackles but he always puts in 100%.

Latest posts