What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - SAT - Manly Warringah 30 South Sydney 6

ShineDog

Juniors
Would love to see the Rabbits win this game...
However , I think the Sea Eagles will win this one by 14.

effnic

Bench
ShineDog said:
Would love to see the Rabbits win this game...
However , I think the Sea Eagles will win this one by 14.
Yeah im sure you would love to see Manly lose after the dogs lose :roll:

ShineDog

Juniors
effnic said:
Yeah im sure you would love to see Manly lose after the dogs lose :roll:

Can't wait for the Dogs to win this year's Premiership!!
Manly v Rabbs game ...just making up the numbers, just making up the numbers...:lol: :lol:

gong_eagle

First Grade
13.gif

Showers
Hi 17°
Lo 12°

Forecast for Saturday
Cloudy periods with a few showers, particularly during the morning and evening. Moderate southeast winds.
Precis: A few showers.

City: Max: 18 Parramatta: Max: 18
Terrey Hills: Max: 16 Penrith: Max: 18
Liverpool Max: 18 Richmond: Max: 18 from the BoM

Galeforce

Bench
heard that Kidwell onto bench , Manase into second row, dean into the centres and gordon onto wing , hegs makes way for kidwell.

Fiddy

Juniors
Galeforce said:
heard that Kidwell onto bench , Manase into second row, dean into the centres and gordon onto wing , hegs makes way for kidwell.

Heard the same thing here.

Cletus

First Grade
I heard he was going to start! I think it's all bullsh*t personally, I don't think he'll play and if he does he'll be out of sorts.

t-ba

Post Whore
kia ora storm said:
Kidwell to use Orford for a toothpick...

Dear Melbourne

Don't choke after being the rampant minor premiers again.

Love,
t-ba

xoxoxoxoxo

p.s: Blaming the Ref two years in a row would be bad form, so just blame Matt Orford for it this year.

t-ba said:
Dear Melbourne

Don't choke after being the rampant minor premiers again.

Love,
t-ba

xoxoxoxoxo

p.s: Blaming the Ref two years in a row would be bad form, so just blame Matt Orford for it this year.

Thanks for the sentiments...I hope Orford delivers the normal false hopes that he has delivered every year in his career...go Souths.

t-ba

Post Whore
kia ora storm said:
Thanks for the sentiments...I hope Orford delivers the normal false hopes that he has delivered every year in his career...go Souths.

But seriously, if you guys don't win it this year, I'm blaiming Steve Bell and Matt Orford for exporting Melbourne's choking culture to our club.

t-ba said:
But seriously, if you guys don't win it this year, I'm blaiming Steve Bell and Matt Orford for exporting Melbourne's choking culture to our club.

Steve Bell - absolute star :lol: .

Orford...Cronk's apprentice.:cool:

Cletus

First Grade
According to ABC radio, Kidwell is playing for Souths. Burns and Ballin drop off the bench for Manly.

Penance

Juniors
Team changes:
Rabbitohs - #2 Shannon Hegarty out, replaced by #4 Yileen Gordon; #4 Yileen Gordon replaced by #15 Dean Widders; #12 David Fa'alogo out, replaced by #16 Luke Stuart; #15 Dean Widders replaced by #18 Manase Manuokafoa; #16 Luke Stuart replaced by #19 David Kidwell.
Sea Eagles - #14 Travis Burns out, replaced by #18 Vic Mauro; #15 Matt Ballin out, replaced by #20 Jack Afamasaga.

http://www.souths.com.au/fanzone/vie...ArticleID=2140

Latest posts