What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - SUN - Melbourne 40 Brisbane 0

Ice777

Bench
I'm very happy we never got Moon after fighting for him so hard and offering him what was reported to be big money. Obviously he might come good in time but i can safely say i'm not overly upset that he chose to stay at the Bronco's. If he can't get a game in a side that's as injury ravaged as they are and what they have been then that's gotta tell you something. If i'm not mistaken he's been dropped a few times already this season as well.

Ice777 said:
I'm very happy we never got Moon after fighting for him so hard and offering him what was reported to be big money. Obviously he might come good in time but i can safely say i'm not overly upset that he chose to stay at the Bronco's. If he can't get a game in a side that's as injury ravaged as they are and what they have been then that's gotta tell you something. If i'm not mistaken he's been dropped a few times already this season as well.

Yep...I'm over the moon as well...:lol:

Big Pete

Referee
He's been played out of position frequently however yeah wasn't worth the 200k you were chucking at him at the time.

And omg...kia...that's terrible :lol:.

JW

Coach
Carroll's out, so he's a chance you'd think.

One last wank for the year, eh Locky?

Big Pete said:
He's been played out of position frequently however yeah wasn't worth the 200k you were chucking at him at the time.

And omg...kia...that's terrible :lol:.

His favorite song is "Moon River" by old Frankie Sinatra...

Or if he gets suspended today then it could be "bad moon rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival.;-)

gong_eagle

First Grade
GREG INGLISS will be out with a injury, report from ABC radio

Apparently copped knees in the back from matt Geyer at training

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Geyer kneeing someone in the back? :O

NEVER!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member