What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal - From the Beanbag.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
conversions carry less than a fifth of the price tag and one could assume Docko has had an influence since coming onto the board

a boiled lollie is not a coronation chocolate, but its still a treat to an extent

With the global economic crisis, gaming manufacturers got smart...stopped pushing large leases & moved over to daily leases of around $25-$50 a day per machine. Unlimited conversions while leased....for a struggling club its perfect. Over a 5 year lease your paying double the normal price for a new machine but...you get the games now & no large monthly payments.

spider

Coach
With the global economic crisis, gaming manufacturers got smart...stopped pushing large leases & moved over to daily leases of around $25-$50 a day per machine. Unlimited conversions while leased....for a struggling club its perfect. Over a 5 year lease your paying double the normal price for a new machine but...you get the games now & no large monthly payments.
yes - and double the price is a generous account

that lease range you are talking about is bottom dollar, but the math on that is at least 3 times the normal purchase

($50 x 365) x 5 = $91,250 compared to $25k for a purchased machine

and thats for one machine on a lease agreement...

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
Let's not forget important facts regarding the previous administration.

While knowing the club was on it's knees,

Barry Pierce paid himself 80k on the books.
Personal bills paid through the club escalated that figure.

Each board member paid 20 k or more bar tabs.

Just by getting rid of drunken old fools that contributed to the mess we are 350 k in front.

Irvine has got paid zac and hasnt put his son as acting football manager.

He deserves massive kudos.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
yes - and double the price is a generous account

that lease range you are talking about is bottom dollar, but the math on that is at least 3 times the normal purchase

($50 x 365) x 5 = $91,250 compared to $25k for a purchased machine

and thats for one machine on a lease agreement...

Pokies....your not meant to win on them. Same with game manufacturers & leasing companies. You want immediate games then in the long run you pay for it. I shouldnt have put $50 down, (unsure of Nsw prices) the most I have seen is $30 per day.
But as I said, for a struggling club unable to pay for new games outright or due to massive debt would be unable to get a loan/lease, these "Mini Leases" are perfect.
If they are proven games & turning over $1500-$3000 per day then a $25 fee isnt that bad.

Last edited:

spider

Coach
You want immediate games then in the long run you pay for it.
the option and choice are there to pay in the short term also

I shouldnt have put $50 down,
but you did, now you change your argument once challenged

the most I have seen is $30 per day.
ok then, since you have seen it, which manufacturer and what option?

But as I said, for a struggling club unable to pay for new games outright or due to massive debt would be unable to get a loan/lease, these "Mini Leases" are perfect.
they are committing to larger debt - and over a longer time frame

how is that assisting struggling clubs at all

If they are proven games & turning over $1500-$3000 per day then a $25 fee isnt that bad.
turnover means nothng, retention is key on these machines

you can tunrover $3000 per day and keep $200 on average, and thats before monitoring fees, preventative contract fees, wages, running costs, etc

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
but you did, now you change your argument once challenged

ok then, since you have seen it, which manufacturer and what option?

Hey Iam just making a comment, but if you want a pissing contest, need another inch on your e-peenie or someone may have just shat in your wheat-bix this morning then by all means make demands...doesnt mean Iam gunna play your game.

All yours spider, belittle away mate...your the man!!!

spider

Coach
Hey Iam just making a comment, but if you want a pissing contest, need another inch on your e-peenie or someone may have just shat in your wheat-bix this morning then by all means make demands...doesnt mean Iam gunna play your game.

All yours spider, belittle away mate...your the man!!!

I called you to substantiate your claim - how is that belittling someone

The very claim you back peddled on once already

And I didnt belittle you, you did that yourself by tossing your toys out of the cot

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I called you to substantiate your claim - how is that belittling someone

The very claim you back peddled on once already

And I didnt belittle you, you did that yourself by tossing your toys out of the cot

Hahaha... ok. The reason I mentioned $50 was because Iam unaware of pricing in NSW & I know full well if I said an exact figure of $25 per day some pedantic prik like yourself would come in here and correct me on pricing. But I cant win either way can I??

So what proof would you like pedantic prik?? A contract? A quote? Emailed or faxed?? How about neither...because I dont do it. I prefer to purchase my machines outright. Best I can offer is verbal quote from an Aristocrat salesperson. If thats not good enough...shove it up your a$$ champ.

jc155776

Coach
Do you run a pub qld shark? If it's in the bris area a few us want a place to meet up for beers during a game.

jc155776

Coach
I grew up in the bay. Head back occasionally for a long weekend. Not too many sharks fans. Surely runs a pub up in maryhole if I recall.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I grew up in the bay. Head back occasionally for a long weekend. Not too many sharks fans. Surely runs a pub up in maryhole if I recall.

Nope not too many of us up here. Surely runs a pub in Scaryborough?? Holy sheit!! Wonder which one...the place has like 72 pubs, one on each corner. Will have to check next time I see him online.

Send me a message next time your coming up JC, will organise a few nulla boys for a beer.

Latest posts