What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal - From the Beanbag.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
So calling "show me the money" (like you DESERVE to see it or something) 5 months before there is any money to show, is a bit like saying "Show me a premiership!" in May. Stupid.

Serious question: what if the development gets up? Will you still be anti board then?

I do deserve to see the money newmie. Sorry to have to break that to you. All members have that right and I am one of them.

"5 months before there is any money to show"

Thanks for confirming that. Just makes it even weirder that people want to put Elmer on a pedestal.

By the way, I'm not anti board, I'm anti Elmer and I can't see that changing.

Your turn

What if the development doesn't get up? Will you still be pro board then?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Let's not forget important facts regarding the previous administration.

While knowing the club was on it's knees,

Barry Pierce paid himself 80k on the books.
Personal bills paid through the club escalated that figure.

Each board member paid 20 k or more bar tabs.

Just by getting rid of drunken old fools that contributed to the mess we are 350 k in front.

Irvine has got paid zac and hasnt put his son as acting football manager.

He deserves massive kudos.

hahahahaha

You did read the financials didn't you? Even with massive cutbacks and foregoing gratuities the club lost more than the previous 2 years.

In front? Spare me.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Why don't you just allow due process and wait until march before you go nailing him up then? As you are well aware, everything hinges on the development and the result of that will be known in 5 short months. Thats the tipping point.

I could ask you and other minions to do the same. How about you lot stop making out Jesus Christ has returned until the results are on the board.

Seems fair.

newman

First Grade
If the dev fails will I still be pro board?

That depends. If it fails because of external circumstances I will be miffed, but probably forgiving. If it fails because the board and consortium didn't do a good enough job, or weren't thorough enough, that would mean I had been lied to and I would be totally livid. It's a moot point though, because if there is no dev, there is no board to turn against. Now, I answered your question (which was a question in response to a question), please do the same for me.

In your case, if the development fails, you kinda get a win in a twisted sort of way, but I want to know what your opinion will be if and when it gets through. Like it or not, d.I is going to be the messiah (should it get through). Will that deepen your resentment for him, or will categorically Saving the club be penance enough for his (perceived) crime?

On reserving judgment for five months, I don't really see how that applies. I never made any sweeping statements and demanded results (or given total praise$ for something that hasn't eventuated in it's natural timeframe. I know everything hinges on the dev. My stance has always been that up until this point the board has done a prudent, professional, if seemingly unspectacular job. In my opinion they have done enough to warrant my respect and admiration, but the end game is in 5 months. Until that point I will help in any way that I can before I prematurely hang anyone out to dry.

spider

Coach
Hahaha... ok. The reason I mentioned $50 was because Iam unaware of pricing in NSW & I know full well if I said an exact figure of $25 per day some pedantic prik like yourself would come in here and correct me on pricing.
hang about, you back peddled after exagerrating your orignal post

dont blame others because you got caught out telling porkies by inflating prices

geez, you lied by your own admission

So what proof would you like pedantic prik?? A contract? A quote? Emailed or faxed?? How about neither...because I dont do it. I prefer to purchase my machines outright. Best I can offer is verbal quote from an Aristocrat salesperson. If thats not good enough...shove it up your a$$ champ.
lol

that response is proof enough

insults, really? it doesnt camouflage the fact you not only dont know, but are not man enough to admit it

i am embarrassed for you having read that response

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
hahahahaha

You did read the financials didn't you? Even with massive cutbacks and foregoing gratuities the club lost more than the previous 2 years.

In front? Spare me.

So what are you stating?

Are you stating that the blokes who were taking cash out of the club deserved it?

Did you meet them.?

You must have......you are one of them.

In front? Spare me.

i thought they lost less?

or was that the footy club lost less but the leagues club lost more?

i cant remember

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
actually michelle, two of them still reside on the current board, and they are good people

I've got no doubt that you believe that mate.

How could they in good conscience take money from the club, while making players pay for incidentals, support staff being under paid and under appreciated......

The list goes on.

It is either without conscience or naivety.

The club is going down the gurgler, but Barry and his cronies are making sure they get the silverware before the debt collectors pour in.

Latest posts