What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal - From the Beanbag.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
i am embarrassed for you having read that response

You know what spider, I care about your comments, thoughts, opinions about as much as a fly blown turd.

Be careful on that high horse champ...

Right now Iam off to buy 4 new Ainsworth gaming machines, double shot to be precise, $105,160.00 is the price..my other double shots are turning over $194,860 per month, overall for Sept my turnover for gaming was $5,238,746, of course after tax, monitoring fees & other running costs I only walk away with about $300,000 per month... so if I wanted I could probably afford a $25 a day to lease a gaming machine. Dont forget...you get free conversions!!!

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Do you have live bands QS? Looking to get up that way in 2012.

Coolum, all the clubs & pubs up here do live bands. But give plenty of notice as the majority of places will pre-book musicians well in advance. Just in Scaryborough & Hervey Bay you have ABOUT (so Spider doesnt demand proof) 6 clubs & a dozen pubs. You could spend a week or two here & play at a different place every night.

It would be good to get some new blood up this way, all we get are Brissy/Sunshine coast bands...or Diesel.

carcharias

Immortal
I went up through there with a band yonks ago...and it took bloody weeks to get a gig.
Fully booked up everywhere.

..and the bands were very good too...full pro's. not like us...we were garage as.

spider

Coach
Right now Iam off to buy 4 new Ainsworth gaming machines, double shot to be precise, $105,160.00 is the price..my other double shots are turning over $194,860 per month, overall for Sept my turnover for gaming was $5,238,746, of course after tax, monitoring fees & other running costs I only walk away with about $300,000 per month... so if I wanted I could probably afford a $25 a day to lease a gaming machine. Dont forget...you get free conversions!!!
so you are a small venue and one i would hazard a guess doesnt populate their floor with any / many MTGM gaguing off your retention after costs

You know what spider, I care about your comments, thoughts, opinions about as much as a fly blown turd.
i disagree considering you just went into detail and gave me a 'full blown' explanation

Be careful on that high horse champ...
i dont seem to be the one quoting figures to bolster my side of knowledge, but to appease you i studied at UNLV.

spider

Coach
How could they in good conscience take money from the club, while making players pay for incidentals, support staff being under paid and under appreciated......

not the first club to receive honourariums

obvioulsy the current administration think they have good conscience to keep them on the board

surely you would not think the current board receive nothing just because they decline honourariums

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
but to appease you i studied at UNLV.

Appease me or add an inch to your e-peenie. I dont care if you got a double doctorate from f**king TAFE, that high horse your on...is still a high horse.

Iam off to celebrate Carney signing...have fun!!! lol

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
not the first club to receive honourariums

obvioulsy the current administration think they have good conscience to keep them on the board

surely you would not think the current board receive nothing just because they decline honourariums

You tell me

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
Actually what bugs me more about you spider is the lack of self awareness or accountability.

It's clear to me and the rest of the world that there are perks in being a director.
We get that.

What most reasonable people do not understand is that the club was/ is in dire straights financially.
Yet Barry and his boys took it upon themselves to milk as much as they could.

It's fine for clubs that are financially stable to reward directors for their time.

But to compare that to a footy club on the brink of closure is poor form indeed.

It seems that these men did not really have the best interests of the club in mind at all.
Just old drunken, self important fools who hired and fired 3 coaches and ruined relationships right through the whole organization.

I haven't seen any of that since Irvine took over.

spider

Coach
FTR Michelle, i was inferring that not everyone on the pierce board were like him, hence why i said the current two must be considered of good conscience to remain on the irvine ticket

though i have alow opinion of pierce, did he run over your dog by any chance?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Coolum, all the clubs & pubs up here do live bands. But give plenty of notice as the majority of places will pre-book musicians well in advance. Just in Scaryborough & Hervey Bay you have ABOUT (so Spider doesnt demand proof) 6 clubs & a dozen pubs. You could spend a week or two here & play at a different place every night.

It would be good to get some new blood up this way, all we get are Brissy/Sunshine coast bands...or Diesel.

Cheers I'll send you a pm, later.

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
FTR Michelle, i was inferring that not everyone on the pierce board were like him, hence why i said the current two must be considered of good conscience to remain on the irvine ticket

though i have alow opinion of pierce, did he run over your dog by any chance?

You were his bum chum when I was trying to tell you he was a c back in 2008.

spider

Coach
You were his bum chum when I was trying to tell you he was a c back in 2008.
those that know me would advise you that you're incorrect - and by a long shot

if you're falling back on previous debate as my stance, need i point out i have also stated the monz is our greatest ever back

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
Look I could be,

But I will go back to the post ages ago and have a look.

It should make good reading now.

Will post the link when I find it.

spider

Coach
You missed my point Michelle.

Trust me regardless of years ago, I'm not a BP fans for many reasons

Surely

Post Whore
Nope not too many of us up here. Surely runs a pub in Scaryborough?? Holy sheit!! Wonder which one...the place has like 72 pubs, one on each corner. Will have to check next time I see him online.

Send me a message next time your coming up JC, will organise a few nulla boys for a beer.

I do, only 70 now another two went tits up friday, im the only one on my side of the hole now, god bless dans, they are knocking my competition off.

Latest posts