What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal on Matty Johns show tonight

Eion

First Grade
Heads up to all the Gal lovers - I caught the end of a promo for the matty johns show which had the great man bobbing up in a Don Burke skit.

Hughesy215

Juniors
Another reason to watch it! I have really liked the show in the first couple of weeks. In saying that how much better were the parramatta boys in comparison to Lewis and the house!

Special K

Coach
Gall and Matty seem like mates going back to their shark days so they may actually be a funny skit rather than trying to force chemistry with campese or farah.. It would be good if they got Birdy on also (hear the applause he got the other night on the footy show? FMFFJJ)

buck__naked

Juniors
Don Kirk is the worst character I have even seen on TV. The segment with Terry Campese was possibly the worst piece of TV I have even seen so I can see the one with Gal being any better.

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry I wont be watching it.

Got some wet paint - I am going to watch that dry.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ausguy

Coach
what colour quigs...?

im doing sum paitin... its fun for 10 mins.

cant remember what the name is.... its a feature wall the missus liked... some mocha colour..

A seriously brain dead show.

The 9 footy show has picked up in footy content this year and if it was shifted to a 8.30pm time slot that would be the end of Matty on T.V. sooner rather than later.

The Dodger

First Grade
yeah very poor.

even controversy corner was rushed.

i wanted to hear roach and webcke argue it out.

buck__naked

Juniors
I missed the show last night. Was the bit with Gallen actually funny at all or was it absolute rubish liske the Campese and Farrar efforts? I'm assuming the latter.

snoozer

Bench
i was hoping that the johns show would come through with the goods.

not so far.

i wont be returning to nien anytime soon though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The whole show was diabolical. New characters are about as funny as a funeral. Segments are too short. Footy content is too low.

There is potential there though. Get the thing more serious and footy orientated. The characters are not needed. The controversy corner bit should be longer with more discussion. Guest interviews should be longer. Doesn't need a band and doesn't need a stupid 5 question quiz rip off from the Footy show.

Very disappointing.

Matt Johns is very over rated as a funny man.

Latest posts