What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen In Pub Brawl

Frenzy.

Post Whore
0,5001,5725849,00.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Bet you he keeps an eye out for Gallen next time.......

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
cronullashark said:
the guy has a history of fighting at a few local establishments where he has worked at one time or another!

How many did he win ??

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

imasharkie

Coach
cronullashark said:
the guy has a history of fighting at a few local establishments where he has worked at one time or another!

Thanks for bringing it out in the open cronullashark. Being an outertowner I had no idea what the other posters were hinting at.

carcharias

Immortal
<H1>Sharks deny gag attempt and stand by their headlock man
Andrew Webster | October 31, 2007

THE Sharks remained adamant last night that they did not attempt to gag a man who claims star forward Paul Gallen assaulted him.
As Gallen had surgery on a football-related shoulder injury yesterday, and police continued their investigations into the incident at a Cronulla bar early on Monday morning, it also emerged that the alleged victim, Cameron Davies, had apologised to Gallen and offered to buy him a beer.
The Sharks moved quickly to hose down claims they had attempted to come to an agreement with Davies, who, according to a report on Channel Seven, is currently on bail for a malicious wounding and assault charge. The club confirmed that a man contacted the club after the incident and asked for $50,000 for the matter to be resolved.
"When we first heard about the incident, we asked him to come in to the club to sit down and sort it out," Sharks chief executive Tony Zappia said. "We told him not to give us an answer but if he wanted to come in to let us know. Later that day, there was an approach made by a third party."
Zappia would not divulge who the third party was. "We are standing by our player," Zappia said. "We won't be pre-judging him until the police investigations run their course."
Davies alleges he was attacked by Gallen at 1.30am on Monday and that he sustained an eye injury when wrestled to the ground. But the Cronulla back-rower said he was merely trying to protect his brother Steve. Gallen made a statement to police on Monday night and it is believed he feels relieved after viewing CCTV footage of the incident.
"He's very disappointed about the publicity this has attracted," said Gallen's manager, David Riolo. "He's confident he won't attract a charge but it goes to show that elite athletes have to be wary of where they go these days.
"Paul might be considered a niggling type of player on the field. But, as anyone who knows him will tell you, he's not like that off it."
A police spokeswoman said last night that investigations were continuing and officers were still talking to witnesses about the alleged incident. Gallen has already indicated he will take legal action against Davies if no charges are laid.
</H1>http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/sharks-deny-gag-attempt-and-stand-by-their-headlock-man/2007/10/30/1193618884292.html

oh dear....

not that I believe anything ch7 have to say.
Their track record speaks for itself....I wonder if Anna is involved.

spider

Coach
carcharias said:
oh dear....

not that I believe anything ch7 have to say.
Their track record speaks for itself....
i would believe them in this case carch - the guy is a dead set grub imo

appears that he met his match on this occassion though

snoop - it reads 'brothers in arms' - im led to believe

Frenzy.

Post Whore
from carch's post said:
The Sharks moved quickly to hose down claims they had attempted to come to an agreement with Davies, who, according to a report on Channel Seven, is currently on bail for a malicious wounding and assault charge. The club confirmed that a man contacted the club after the incident and asked for $50,000 for the matter to be resolved.

I know a little black duck on here that can check that out...

Quigs

Immortal
Just keep us blokes in outer siberia suitably informed because as sure as sh!t I won't read nuffin' in the Qld rags - crikey Lockyer got married last week so that will fill the next 6 weeks of RL sports news in the Courier Mail.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs