What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen In Pub Brawl

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Coastal Shark said:
The tatt 'Brother's In Arms' may also lead to another 'group' he hangs with.

I hope u dont think he associates with guys from my neck of the woods...this bloke is a myth

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Quigs said:
Just keep us blokes in outer siberia suitably informed because as sure as sh!t I won't read nuffin' in the Qld rags - crikey Lockyer got married last week so that will fill the next 6 weeks of RL sports news in the Courier Mail.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Hey Quigs, did you have a gander at last Sundays Mail???? Not ONE single rugby league article..... the farkers up here think its off season....
And they wonder why the Sundy Tele sells so well.....

Quigs

Immortal
Only get the Sunday Mail for the TV guide, and then its only to see whats on S-arrh-B-S. or Aunty.

What did stupid old Joh used to say about the papers and the public - "feeding the chooks"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

broncoFAN

Juniors
it was a result of gallen's brother running his mouth so ive heard, he has a reputation of doing it. have seen gallen's brother king hit a mate of mine at greenwood, only to have my mate turn around and punch his brother into the next week.

Quigs

Immortal
carcharias said:
WELL
WELL
WELL

Lucky Paul wasn't there then.

Or his Muvvah.... she'd clip him good and propper too

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
broncoFAN said:
it was a result of gallen's brother running his mouth so ive heard, he has a reputation of doing it
funny that davies has a bigger rep for running his mouth off

but i have not heard that - seen it, and it is disgraceful at best

this time he couldnt sign the cheque his mouth wrote

Snoop Shark said:
I hope u dont think he associates with guys from my neck of the woods...this bloke is a myth

Na, try those that ride f*cken noisey yank bikes. Although now that I put some more thought into it I doubt it very much.

Obviously just a plain old fashioned turd.

imasharkie

Coach
http://stgeorge.yourguide.com.au/news/sport/rugby-league/gallen-kept-waiting/1079380.html

CRONULLA Sharks won't find out before Friday if their State of Origin forward, Paul Gallen, faces any charge over an incident outside a Cronulla nightclub last weekend.
Police investigating the incident return to work tomorrow and will review video footage provided by the club.
Gallen was released from hospital yesterday following minor surgery for a shoulder injury sustained playing for the Prime Minister's team against Papua New Guinea recently.
Police have also been told a third party contacted new Sharks chief executive Tony Zappia, suggesting a payment of $50,000 would resolve the matter.

Inferno

Coach
Didn't read the article but it was mentioned sharksforever that Gallen made the papers this weekend, this time for a big gambling loss while he was in Vegas.

Bec and Buzz
Sunday Tele

SHARKS and NSW Origin star Paul Gallen had a nightmare end-of-season visit to Las Vegas. Gallen lost $15,000 in one sitting at Caesars Palace. The big sting is the talk of the game -- even among players from rival clubs.

ONE of the biggest names in the NRL has a major gambling problem that needs to be addressed. This guy, who has played State of Origin, recently went to Las Vegas on an end-of-season holiday and lost $15,000 in one sitting at Caesars Palace. His club is aware of the problem and is about to offer him counselling.

The Sun Herald suggests he blew $20,000 but Gallen says it was no where near that amount. It says Ricky and Zappia are furious that Gallen has dragged the club threw the mud over the past week and will give it to him with both barrels this week.

What a load of crap. I'm not saying he doesn't have a gambling problem, I have no idea, but how can you make a snap judgement like that based on 1 big loss?

He's on decent money, 15k isn't too bad a loss for him IMO.

bluey

Bench
yeah it is crap so what if he wants to have acouple of big punts, idoubt he has a gambling problem, and it is not as if he couldnt afford it.
Worse still is that it has to be a so called mate that has told every one.

spider

Coach
journos must be hard up

wonder if they will look into the 2 day trial this week of davies for allegedly king hitting a guy who was lined up outside Fusions night club?

its alleged the victim received 8 stitches in the back of his head from the fall and impact on the concrete

everyone must be picking on davies, poor bloke....

Quigs

Immortal
spider said:
journos must be hard up

wonder if they will look into the 2 day trial this week of davies for allegedly king hitting a guy who was lined up outside Fusions night club?

its alleged the victim received 8 stitches in the back of his head from the fall and impact on the concrete

everyone must be picking on davies, poor bloke....

You know - getting the right legal team to defend such a charge wouldn't be cheap either.

If it was me I'd have to find a real quick way to raise some whoppy to engage such a team. But hey - who knows how one makes instant cash at very short notice in this day and age.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs