What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen In Pub Brawl

Generalzod

Immortal
The blokes a gold digger, he had some third party person go to the club to ask for compensation for the incident to remain quiet..

spider

Coach
having your security license taken away for repeated fighting and assault would not look good in court......

just a thought

Frenzy.

Immortal
spider said:
having your security license taken away for repeated fighting and assault would not look good in court......

just a thought

spider

Man of many hints

LOL

:)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I demand that the club take action against this merkin & ban him for life from the club or ground.

who f*cken talks like this?

"
"Paul Gallen took it upon himself to run at me and physically take hold of me round the throat area," Davies said."

merkin!

Sharkie73

Bench
They said on one of the channels his legal rep apparently said to the club if Gallen payed some compo they would'nt take it any further!!!!!!!!!!

Sober

Juniors
Click
ANGRY Cronulla officials last night claimed their club was being blackmailed over a late-night incident involving star forward Paul Gallen.

The Sharks revealed to The Daily Telegraph that a man contacted the club yesterday asking for $50,000 for the matter to be resolved.

In an exclusive interview, Gallen said the drama erupted only because he was protecting his little brother Steve. Police confirmed they were investigating an incident at the 2230 bar in Cronulla at 1.30am yesterday.

Alleged victim Cameron Davies told media outlets he was attacked by Gallen and wants the NSW forward charged. Davies denies he made any attempt to blackmail Cronulla.

"The club put it to me that they would be prepared to come to an agreement," Davies said.

Gallen said he would take legal action against Davies if cleared by a police investigation.

Cronulla chief executive Tony Zappia confirmed last night he took a call from a man claiming to be Davies who was seeking money to resolve the drama.

"A person contacted the club and said the matter would be resolved for $50,000," Zappia said.

Asked would his club pay it, Zappia said: "No. Nor will the player."

Davies said: "I spoke to the club this morning and the club put it to me that they would be prepared to come to an agreement. Obviously I said I would speak to my legal representatives and it is now between the club and my solicitor."

Asked if $50,000 was the correct sum, Davies said: "There was a sum of money discussed but I am not willing to say how much it was."

Gallen said Davies was initially involved in a drama with his brother Steve.

When Davies then allegedly badmouthed both Gallen brothers, Paul claims he stepped in and wrestled Davies to the ground.

"He was mouthing off at my little brother and then he started mouthing off at me," Gallen said.

"He turned around and grabbed me and threw a punch. I headlocked him and threw him to the ground.

"If I get charged then I get charged but I did nothing wrong expect stick up for Steve.

"I'd do the same thing next week. He's my little brother and you always help out."

Police confirmed that they were investigating a complaint.

"Security personnel from the restaurant separated the men and a 29-year-old Cronulla man has walked to Cronulla police station and reported the matter," a spokeswoman said.

"An ambulance was called for the man who was taken to Sutherland Hospital suffering facial injuries. Investigations are continuing."

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Good on paul for sticking up for his bro...as any bloke would do! As they say "My Brothers Keeeper";-)

spider

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
Good on paul for sticking up for his bro...as any bloke would do! As they say "My Brothers Keeeper";-)
thats very similar to a tattoo that mr cameron davies wears

carcharias

Immortal
I had a run in with an ex 1st grade captain earlier this year.

He was berating these young boys on scooters for hooning on down the road.
He beeped his horn so they gave him the bird...funny stuff in my book.
So tough man locks up his big tough man black car and lets fly at them.
He started wlaking toward one off them like he was gonna kill him.

(Enter Carch) I was jogging past.
So I said take it easy mate they're just kids ..forget about it.

well didn't that go down badly.

next thing I know he was directing his abuse at me.

Then he screams at the top of his voice ''who the fug are you'' ...to me.

This pissed me off because he was in a round about way saying he was superior to me.

So as calm as I could I walked closer to him and said.

It doesn't matter who I am ......because I know who you are ( insert tough mans name ).

I then jogged off while he yelled other stuff.

ten minutes later.

As I approached home he comes back toward me in his car.
I am secretly shidding in my high cut cross country shorts.
He is a big merkin.
He has now changed his tune and is all calm and sorry.

Dumb fugger probably thought I was going to tell the paper or some shyte .

...I still stood by my claim that he was being a tool bag for abusing the young kids he reckons he was in the right...
It ended badly ....
I haven't seen him around since .

Funny thing is I had been introduced to him at the pub once via a mutual friend.

carcharias

Immortal
Nup.

in fact hated with a passion by most here.

I forgot to add he had his little daughter in the car the whole time.

Latest posts