What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen out!

You had me at Gallen.

The great man should have the front of his jersey changed to read,

Fishermans Friend
Suck on this you merkins.

Quigs

Immortal
Gal didnt lose a shoe. The shoe pannicked and tried to get away. Gal was always in control.

ComotoCoolum

Juniors
Yeah he was out................out of order fer gettin' up Gard's who got impeded and couldn't latch onto that ordinary pass he threw. This made Gard's unnecessarily try too hard to make up fer it and consequently farked his knee. We are all only human and dare i say it even Gal ! STRAIGHT TO THE ROOM OF MIRRORS. But 12-0 i'm in heaven fer a week, GO THE MIGHTY SHARKS :lol::D:lol:

chewsta

First Grade
Ive noticed Gal blasting a few players lately, he also gave Fafita a spray for coming into a tackle late. We weren't penalized but Gal gave it to him. Yet Gal makes two very selfish plays both times we possibly could have scored but he overplayed his hand & turns the ball over.
I really think he should pull his head in & have a bit of confidence in his team mates.

Quigs

Immortal
I love a Captain that ups his players on the field. Enough of this politically correct stuff.

farkkkk em.

All this bullsh!t about sprinting in and patting blokes on the head when they stuff up is crap. Our blokes need to take the next step up and harden up some more.

Gal on the paddock should be like Dessie was to Manly. Ripping doors off walls. Yelling and screaming at anyone. Then going into bat for anyone that dares question one of his mens ability when off the field.

He should of been in Checcins ear all the rest of the game for missing that line goal drop out. At every opportunity remind the pink whistle blower that he stuffed up.

That is our the other captains are coached.

Quigs

Immortal
I called it the other week about Gal. IMO he is being to nice on the paddock to his players.

A NRL first grade player would not be offended if his Capt gave him an onfield needle, if he needed it or not. Its part of the game. Part of the game that is now missing in this head patting rump rubbing modern day game.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yeah he was out................out of order fer gettin' up Gard's who got impeded and couldn't latch onto that ordinary pass he threw. This made Gard's unnecessarily try too hard to make up fer it and consequently farked his knee. We are all only human and dare i say it even Gal ! STRAIGHT TO THE ROOM OF MIRRORS. But 12-0 i'm in heaven fer a week, GO THE MIGHTY SHARKS :lol::D:lol:

Bull-fuquing-shyte.

This was about the 3rd or 4th time Gall has upped Gardner for the same thing. He wasn't impeded, he ran into the back of Merrin because he was in the wrong place, running the wrong line at the wrong time. Like he always does.

If he doesn't score 2 fortuitous, flashy, runaway tries he's not even in first grade.