What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen to Parra in 07 ???

The Nulla #2

Bench
Well not normally one for serious leaks as you know, but my real source has thrown me into the direction of a possible unhappy Gallen moving on to Parra as one of the named clubs.

Is he signed on for 07 ? i thought he was?

Probably a massively far fetched rumour but i have heard it, anyone else heard it. Has this already been on here?

sorry if it has!

spider

Coach
The Nulla #2 said:
no mate!

dead set truth

i thought he was sighned still. Would not suprise me if they let another player go - it fits really.

Hitting the Hill on saturday night mate?

The Nulla #2

Bench
ill be on the hill

Well as i said, its a rumour.

ive heard 3 rumours this year from similiar if not same source. 2 out of 3 have been correct. NOTE: havnt offloaded to all forum members

im scared for this one, gallen is the heart and soul of this place at the moment, hes been our best in bad times.

hes a victim this weekend

beekershark

Bench
There's been rumblings for quite a while now about this one. I agree that he's our best forward and we cannot afford to lose him.

Whether we do or not.....well....our track record isn't flash on retaining OR recruiting recently so..........

Inferno

Coach
I hope to god its not true, but Parra probably would be reasonably cashed up now, so one would think the rumour may have legs.

FFS find out whats pissing him off and FIX IT!

Special K

Coach
this isn't something that should be joked about ever.

If he left well I just don't know what I'd do...

Inferno

Coach
lol, I think you've said a few times what you would do K.

I think most of the time it revolved around burning down the stadium.

steveb69

Juniors
If thats true... then thats another origin player to leave (and played elsewhere because we wont resign them or they jst leave) the club (mckenna, bailey, nutley, gallen, beatie, rogers & peach (any others who haven't retired from the game?)

MY POINT
why can't it be kimmorley to leave?

Latest posts