What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen to Parra in 07 ???

Avenger

Immortal
He is coming to Parra for sure. He will see the light when we smash your sorry arses on Saturday.

:p

I'd just like to tip my hat to some quality zing that has occurred on this page. Agent Mulder has been owned.

Well done lads.

spider

Coach
Avenger said:
He is coming to Parra for sure. He will see the light when we smash your sorry arses on Saturday.

Ahhhhh....give that pretty opinion a rest from your palm and try using sand paper as a lubricant.....wont irritate you as much clown.

Thomo.

First Grade
SpiderShark said:
Ahhhhh....give that pretty opinion a rest from your palm and try using sand paper as a lubricant.....wont irritate you as much clown.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol:

Spider on the loose!:crazy:

Since 73

First Grade
thomo_shark:

Gallen must be lying to me when i talk to him.

...he wants to stay on and win a premiership here.

Thats an oxymoron.

Plus, why would he leave. He has so much to learn under the guidance of George Roper.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
imasharkie said:
Now this I believe and sharks06 is the bearer of good news.

Afraid I'll believe this before the Nulla#2/Frenzy colabaration.

Not possible. I don't even talk to Gilligan.

Oh and thommo, do you REALLY believe players talking to pissed merkins after a game are going to tell them the truth and air their dirty laundry for the drunks to blab about everywhere?

Get real fluffikins.

sharks_4_06

Juniors
Avenger said:

Hahahaha typical parra supporter... where were u 7 weeks ago mate.. in the closet... only support the team when they r winning... u will be going back in there soon enough..:lol:

Gallen left the eels in the first place cause he didnt like it there why do u think he would go back to the place.

fanaticeel

Juniors
I ran into bobkat (andrew ryan) mick vella and nathan cayless at panarotti's, a pizza joint in parramatta and overheard em talking about this. My ears pricked up but i think it was more about 'who they'd like to play with':crazy:

fanaticeel said:
I ran into bobkat (andrew ryan) mick vella and nathan cayless at panarotti's, a pizza joint in parramatta and overheard em talking about this. My ears pricked up but i think it was more about 'who they'd like to play with':crazy:

Yeah Bobcat and Cayls told me they saw you. How is Mick going? Haven't seen him for a while.

Avenger

Immortal
sharks_4_06 said:
Hahahaha typical parra supporter... where were u 7 weeks ago mate.. in the closet... only support the team when they r winning... u will be going back in there soon enough..:lol:

Gallen left the eels in the first place cause he didnt like it there why do u think he would go back to the place.

I was in Europe for the past 8 weeks. You actually have to go over Captain Cook Bridge to get there. :p

By the way you were still in your dad's balls when I started supporting Parra.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
sharks_4_06 said:

I found this interesting, he has over 3000 posts, so i think he's been here alot longer then you, look at his joined date, and look at yours lol.

sharks_4_06

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
I found this interesting, he has over 3000 posts, so i think he's been here alot longer then you, look at his joined date, and look at yours lol.

hahaha good for him he has 3000 useless posts...

go back to the parra forum and rave on a bout sh** ..:lol: :lol: :lol: