What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen to Parra in 07 ???

samshark

Juniors
shark_fin_soup said:
with gall gone, our completion rate will hit the roof. still a big lost though.

For fuggs sake he hasnt gone anywhere yet and may not do.
He is under contract for next year. This is just a rumour that may or may not
necessarily be true.

carcharias

Immortal
SpiderShark said:
Maroon not hosting that trivia there now?
no idea...it was low.

We went in for a beer because we couldn't find a park to have a game of footy at....all lights were out.
PLus the weather had turned savage.

there were about 5 tables playing trivia ...it was very depressing.

I didn't drive so I was stuck there....and the ATM was busted.

Carlz

Juniors
weve had that trouble at the moment for soccer training as well carch.
Council arent doing lights at most of the grounds. Weve resorted to solander, kareela or janola.
Anywhere oztag is on is a safe bet..

carcharias

Immortal
tag has been off for the last 2 weeks.

We borrowed tags and have been playing with ourselves....so to speak.

Carlz

Juniors
i cant be bothered reading through the rest of the posts, im pretty trashed,

but...i have been told by a pretty reasonable source that the reason gallen is considering leavig is b/c a certain winger-come-fullback has been in his ear about how much money you can earn playing in ESL and how easy it is...

Dunno how accurate that is, but its what ive been told, so thought it worth repeating.

beekershark

Bench
Can't be assed reading the previous pages either, But the hard word is that, IF stu Raper is head coach of the sharks next season, Gallen WILL leave.

and he'll be going to a club much closer than Parramatta.

beekershark

Bench
anyone could pay more thant he poultry deal he has at our club presently. IM sure they will discuss it with him when they meet this week.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
i'm told that gallen asked for a sizable upgrade or he wanted a release.
is not a fan of raper, who would after making an origin team then shunted to the bench.
he is very concerned we failed to attract any name signings

Snorkleburger

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:
i'm told that gallen asked for a sizable upgrade or he wanted a release.
is not a fan of raper, who would after making an origin team then shunted to the bench.
he is very concerned we failed to attract any name signings
You mentioned before that money wasn't an issue. Is the Raper issue a greater factor or are the $$$$$. ......Canberra????

carinashark

First Grade
Ok this sounds right. The current side make him look good tho. Also now is the right time to be making a noise about an upgrade. Pretty smart for a footie player?

carinashark

First Grade
the scores have been closer than I thought. The weather factor , and melbourne didnt look that great against Parra.

carinashark

First Grade
Didnt he get one last year? I really love his style of play but one guy dose not carry a team ( cept for Ben kennedy) and if we cant pay then maybe he should move to greenback pastures. Hurts me to say this , Im a big fan of his but the team is bigger.

Latest posts