What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen to Parra in 07 ???

The Nulla #2

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Not possible. I don't even talk to .

Oh and thommo, do you REALLY believe players talking to pissed merkins after a game are going to tell them the truth and air their dirty laundry for the drunks to blab about everywhere?

Get real fluffikins.

fluffikins :sarcasm:

BULLSHARK

Juniors
He Left Parra because they said he'd never make it as a first grader or reserve grader, so do you think he will go back to a place that tared and feathered him "i dont think so" Nulla #2 i just hope your snitch is wrong and i'm hopping as well:pray: :pray: :mrgreen:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
thomo_shark said:
i wasn't a pizzed merkin that particular time! sorry mate:)

You lot are always pissed. Like it or not the CSSC has a HUGE rep as a drinking club first, fan club second.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just thought you'd like to know. May well come back and bite.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
BULLSHARK said:
He Left Parra because they said he'd never make it as a first grader or reserve grader, so do you think he will go back to a place that tared and feathered him "i dont think so" Nulla #2 i just hope your snitch is wrong and i'm hopping as well:pray: :pray: :mrgreen:

Money talks and so does the chance to win a pennant which won't happen at Cronulla until Raper leaves and we get through the next 5 year re build after him.

Fans may talk in petty terms like this and take a never forgive or forget attitude but smart players move beyond being told things like that and do the best for their careers.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Macca said:
You'd be surprised what the players tell us actually. Nothing fluffy about it.

No I wouldn't actually. I'm sure they tell you exactly what they think you want to hear and what the spin doctors have told them they can say.......

......then go away and laugh about you behind your back.

You really don't know much about how a club runs and player psyche do you?

Macca

Coach
You have no idea what you are talking about. None. Please stop pretending you know the content of my private conversations.

Macca

Coach
Frenzy. said:
You lot are always pissed. Like it or not the CSSC has a HUGE rep as a drinking club first, fan club second.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just thought you'd like to know. May well come back and bite.

You are in the CSSC Frenzy. I don't really understand why you continue to try to put a negative spin on us. We are a supporter group and that's it. Individuals are responsible for their own drinking habits.

The Nulla #2

Bench
We've known about this since very early august / July.

In my books, thats old news.

Now thats a PREMIER scoop! :lol:

Latest posts