What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen v Hoppa’s internet fight

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
They're even more desperate than that if Sloppa is bringing up the cowardly act he hit Keithy Galloway with.
I've never watched either of them fight live and I won't be starting now.
I'd be doubling up on the undies if I was Gal..... Hoppa is as dumb as dog shit and only has one dubious claim to fame.

shaggs

Coach
Hoppa has fought much better fighters than gal has.

Gal better be prepared because he might end up looking stupid/er

Shane Cameron, bob mirovic and Colin Wilson aren’t slouches. In gals favour that he has been inactive since 2010z

Stake Removed

First Grade
Gall will win by DQ, i can see this ending in a farce, wouldnt be surprised to see chairs thrown in the ring, be interesting to see if Fifita is in his corner for the bout

Quigs

Immortal
Fharkkk Hoppa is nearly as old a moi. How long has it been since his last fight?

Must be a good Boxing Doctor that cleared him to fight.

The whole things is a scam, a rort.

Clay / Ali used to get his opponents into rope a dope situations inside the ring.

Aussie boxing has lowered itself to the stage where ticket paying punters have now become the 'rope a dopes' outside of the ring.

I'm really pissed off that 'our' Gal is actually now up to his eyeballs into it.

Fharrrk me, nek minnut they'll drag out Aussie Joe Bugner to issue a challenge.

Chimp

Bench
Gall will win by DQ, i can see this ending in a farce, wouldnt be surprised to see chairs thrown in the ring, be interesting to see if Fifita is in his corner for the bout
Exactly what I thought. Hoppa will lose his shit and go wild, get DQ'd, then there'll be mayhem. Our luck is Gal will end up getting suspended by the NRL for bringing game into disrepute.

carcharias

Immortal
Hoppa is a fat old man now.
Gallen should process him easily.
Tire him out then knock him on his arse.
Then ram a couple of digits up there for good measure.

bluefox68

Staff member
Worst case scenario (as usual) is:
Gal breaks his hand or damages rotator cuff and is out for a good portion of the season...

Not a fan of these ‘charity’ matches...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Now Hodges wants a piece of the action.

Hodges said that Gallen, a loathed figure in Queensland thanks to his State of Origin career with NSW, was his ultimate target after a few tune-up fights.

“There is always that rivalry between us. Most Queenslanders hate him and most New South Wales supporters hate me,” he told the Courier-Mail.

Hodges will fight at about 106kg, with his opponent yet to be confirmed. Gallen, 37 and still in the NRL with Cronulla, is undefeated in eight pro fights and has four knockouts.

LINK

Latest posts