What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Gal loves that sh*te & that sh*te happens all the time on the field. Thought your boys were super, but best performace definitely goes to Bellamy. Picked a great squad who may not have the biggest reputations or the most talent, but are old school Origin type players. A refreshing change form the Old Boys mentality.

Queensland erred badly leaving Prince out, but he would have made jack difference tonight really.

Most dominant & measured Blues performance I can recall. Great stuff & congrats to all.

samshark

Juniors
According to Gallop, news doesn't look good for the sharkies. It would be nice to get a premiership while we have the cattle before the club dies off. 5 years max by the sound of it.

Oh god where you getting this crap from. 5 years??? Gallop didnt even mention Cronulla or specifically any club in that article.

Windy70

Juniors
Watched the game in a packed out Anchor Inn in Port Vila. I'm a qld fan but must admit it was awsome to watch Bird and Gallen tear it up. Blues put every qld player with anything on the back foot in the first 10 mins and it took em 65 mins to recover. Bird is born for this type of footy and so is Gal. Wallace was like a kid in a candy store.

Luckily with the Bird, Gallen and Bellamy thing I put 50 on nsw to win by 1 - 12 and picked up 175. I was loadly calling for 1 more qld try, thank fikk.

Quigs

Immortal
It could of been a lot worse Windy.

You could of been that stupid punter who put $700,000.00 on Queensland to win.

Suck Sh!t loser.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
Oh god where you getting this crap from. 5 years??? Gallop didnt even mention Cronulla or specifically any club in that article.

gallop didnt mention them directly, but reports are not looking good

Although Gallop didn't name the clubs most at risk, it is believed the NRL holds grave concerns over the sustainability of St George Illawarra, Cronulla and Penrith

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Watched the game in a packed out Anchor Inn in Port Vila. I'm a qld fan but must admit it was awsome to watch Bird and Gallen tear it up. Blues put every qld player with anything on the back foot in the first 10 mins and it took em 65 mins to recover. Bird is born for this type of footy and so is Gal. Wallace was like a kid in a candy store.

Luckily with the Bird, Gallen and Bellamy thing I put 50 on nsw to win by 1 - 12 and picked up 175. I was loadly calling for 1 more qld try, thank fikk.

Haha I had the same bet on Windy. I've never cheered more for a Qld try than when Falou got over.