What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Crawley now says his son also happened to be there and witnessed the whole thing. :lol:

I'm pretty sure Crawley had said that in his first "article"

I wonder if Crawley's son was there when the footy card flick fight occurred? I highly doubt it.
I wouldn't let my young fella be taken to the footy with someone who waits around 90mins to pick a fight with a player.

Canard

Immortal
The attitude of News Ltd is "We are respected journos, how dare you not just cave in to our demands".

A) Your not respected and b) your muck raking scum

Gorman should just openly say, "We refuse to answer anymore questions on this open fabrication"

Tinkler

Juniors
Why didn't Gorman call the dad ?

why was there not an investigation by cronulla by sending an investigator to talk to the dad and the 3 boys in person ?

seems fishy ..... sharks fishy

Gorman is not doing a good job, he was destroyed in the media over the Fifita scandal allowing them to play.

Last edited:

Tinkler

Juniors
The attitude of News Ltd is "We are respected journos, how dare you not just cave in to our demands".

A) Your not respected and b) your muck raking scum

Gorman should just openly say, "We refuse to answer anymore questions on this open fabrication"

this is not some random person on the street.

the story is on a major newspaper where the journalist has said he know the man.

Tinkler

Juniors
Who the f**k's Fafita

1432543563430.jpg

DiegoNT

First Grade
Why didn't Gorman call the dad ?

why was there not an investigation by cronulla by sending an investigator to talk to the dad in the 3 boys in person ?

seems fishy ..... sharks fishy

Gorman is not doing a good job, he was destroyed in the media over the Fifita scandal allowing them to play.
This scandal just gets worse by the hour

Generalzod

Immortal
Tinkler if you're that upset about the issue why don't you offer the bloke you're legal expertise...:lol: jerk off

Tinkler

Juniors
Look Gallen should just take the three ten year old boys...to Maccas and buy them a happy meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts