What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game chat v roosters

dragon-83

Juniors
Do people on here reckon that the result of tonights game will be a big indicator if are finals bound?

gypsy

Bench
Yes. Even more than that really, there's no point chewing up a finals spot unless you can compete with the big sides.

We weren't close last time out against the Roosters, and haven't been good all year against quality.
Forwards having a dig will be a start.

GT0007

Juniors
Do people on here reckon that the result of tonights game will be a big indicator if are finals bound?

If we win it pushes us in the right direction. When I looked at the draw a few weeks back I pencilled this game and Manly as losses so if we lose it doesn't write us off either. Penrith picked up 3 injuries last night so we should win that one would expect. For what it's worth I think tonight's game is winable

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
If we win it pushes us in the right direction. When I looked at the draw a few weeks back I pencilled this game and Manly as losses so if we lose it doesn't write us off either. Penrith picked up 3 injuries last night so we should win that one would expect. For what it's worth I think tonight's game is winable

we could jag this game tonight, providing our forwards don't stand flat footed in attack as they usually do......if we are to be a chance we must support the ball carrier and improve our passing from dummy half...opposition teams know we are not strong in our forwards and will be coached to take us on up the middle...if we can complete our sets and tighten the ruck area then we are a show...lot of ifs I know ...as for the Penrith casualties don't forget we hav'nt played yet......

God-King Dean

Immortal
I've been called a negative nancy as I haven't felt our wins have been impressive. I don't think we'll make the 8 tbh.

But we can at least come close to beating Sydney, I'll start to get hopeful.

Twenty10

Juniors
That was a try.

Our halves have been woeful. Roosters are pathetic and there for the taking but we are looking average. Can turn it around but any more points from roosters it's all over

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Guerra's try was a joke,only showed one dodgy as camera angle with no proof it got any of the line.
But brandy thought it did so must of been good.pffft

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I disagree. I agree our halfback has been woeful. Widdop is playing as well as he can behind a beaten pack.
Ps disagreeing with twenty10. on the try call

Last edited:

dino2170

Juniors
get mary out of here the attack is pretty to watch but doesnt go anywhere. purile performance both in attack and defence

friend10

Juniors
i think penrith will beat us. aw man hopefully we slip into the 8 this year. i can't stand being out of the finals for three years in a row

dino2170

Juniors
get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here

Latest posts