What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game chat v roosters

FlameThrower

Bench
Been in Europe last 5 weeks, so missed all the good stuff...this was a disappointing result....score line does not reflect our missed chances, and at times we go sideways too much. Agreed that Benji is rocks and diamonds...oh well. Btw was it just me or was Merrin not as involved as usual and Beale vanished in 2nd half????

Shulman

Juniors
get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here get mary out of here

f**k me you're boring

Como Connection

First Grade
Some one please tell me what Trent Merrin achieved tonight, missing in action I say !!
progress.gif

rasaint

Juniors
Chill out guys. There was not much in that game. I have refereed at a pretty high level Guerra didn't drop the ball it was placed short, I can't believe they took a camera angle way back behind, any further back it would have looked like he placed it on the dead ball line. Also, Very generous decision for Jennings 1st, cordner knocked it forward. It was only awarded because ref had a guess and said try.

We are competitive and I will keep cheering them on.

hewi

Bench
Just got home from the game. Very disappointed. Mary should not be coach next year. Duggan far to much sideways running again. Au mau, when he got the ball was breaking the line. Clark is a useless prick. In the second half the final tackle option/kicking game was atrocious. In the first half the roosters were very ordinary. Maria Hargreaves is an A grade grub. Tonight was an opportunity to stand up and show what we have. They failed in my opinion.

Latest posts